• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard Up Today

I'm still confused why we didn't stick to the original fundraising idea. Holiday party season is just a month away!

xanhx2.jpg

I'm still confused why we didn't stick to the original fundraising idea. Holiday party season is just a month away!

xanhx2.jpg

are things still a go for the #hungerstrike protest at the FSU game? granted we would've gotten more coverage of it with the 7:00 ESPN or 8:00 ABC game, but that's on the team for losing. which, by the way, is the reason we're doing the whole thing.

are things still a go for the #hungerstrike protest at the FSU game? granted we would've gotten more coverage of it with the 7:00 ESPN or 8:00 ABC game, but that's on the team for losing. which, by the way, is the reason we're doing the whole thing.

I don't think the Stratts are committed to the cause. Fair weather fans.

Holy shit, those billboards are terrible. And yes, 10 minutes, MSPaint, and a WFU degree (and a measly B.S. at that) can come up with a better product:

0p42.jpg

Leave the graphs, director's cup standings, etc. for the website. Billboards should be simple. This is simple.

If #HungerStrike had started 6 weeks ago or whenever it was that Stratt first proposed it, he'd totally be in intensive care right now and Wellman would be feeling serious heat. Front page article in NYT: "Will Wellman let this boy die?" and a picture of Stratt all passed out and gaunt and dying with his kids standing around him weeping. Instead we get billboards, like every other jagoff fanbase in the land.

He's on our side, they said. It won't matter that he didn't go to Wake, they said.

Hopefully I speak for a lot of people when I say "go fuck yourself" for dragging the Wake Will campaign into this. Pathetic.

This.

If #HungerStrike had started 6 weeks ago or whenever it was that Stratt first proposed it, he'd totally be in intensive care right now and Wellman would be feeling serious heat. Front page article in NYT: "Will Wellman let this boy die?" and a picture of Stratt all passed out and gaunt and dying with his kids standing around him weeping. Instead we get billboards, like every other jagoff fanbase in the land.
xCalx.jpg

Holy shit, those billboards are terrible. And yes, 10 minutes, MSPaint, and a WFU degree (and a measly B.S. at that) can come up with a better product:

0p42.jpg

Leave the graphs, director's cup standings, etc. for the website. Billboards should be simple. This is simple.

I would endorse this idea. It can be read, it would seem, from the highway.

Good thing you guys are laying low as you proclaimed a few weeks ago. Good job, good effort stratts.

Good thing you guys are laying low as you proclaimed a few weeks ago. Good job, good effort stratts.

no, they said they were doing that so they could work on the billboards. and after weeks of blood, sweat, and tears look at what they have to show for it!

Who will raise funds for and then put up the billboard to bring media attention to the defrauding of thousands from innocent ogboards investors?

Who will raise funds for and then put up the billboard to bring media attention to the defrauding of thousands from innocent ogboards investors?

I'm working on a #StrattonsOUT campaign as we speak

Back