• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard Up Today

Good thing the banner thing fell through. The plane would have crashed.

So contributors not only paid for a crappy billboard, but for one that was taken down in less than a day?

Clear case of defraudation.

Just put the original one back up. Don't back down now.

buzzoutfinalcopygold.jpg

Just put the original one back up. Don't back down now.

I think this is a clear example of aiding and abetting slander. I think everyone who has expressed support for this billboard needs to bite the bullet and retain an attorney. Probably a local guy.

Poor PhDeac. Spend 15+ years developing your image among the members of the Wake Forest online community, only to see it torn down in an afternoon. No one will ever look at him the same for masterminding this:

2epjyba.jpg

Why are we even talking about money. Practically every Div 1 coach of a major sport makes either hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars per year. This #WHOEVEROUT campain can be successful if it goes back to the simplicity of the initial argument- Ron Wellman has hired and retained for 4 years, an unsuccessful and unpopular basketball coach, who, has not remedied the reasons stated for the previous coaches firing. As a result, the fanbase is split, a pervasive atmosphere of mediocraty and no accountability now exists in both major sports programs, and the fans want to know what Ron Wellman is going to do about it.

My goal would be to make him answer THAT question on the record, in a public forum.

Reactions: DDA
Poor PhDeac. Spend 15+ years developing your image among the members of the Wake Forest online community, only to see it torn down in an afternoon. No one will ever look at him the same for masterminding this:

2epjyba.jpg

15 years of being right 100% of the time, now this. OOOOOOOOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2epjyba.jpg

I mean, PH doesn't even have an excuse. He didn't go to State.

unfortunately, i think you are going to get the cheeseprichard treatment from now on. too many h8rs, PH.

I've had the haters for many years. They haven't made Wake sports any better.

Why are we even talking about money. Practically every Div 1 coach of a major sport makes either hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars per year. This #WHOEVEROUT campain can be successful if it goes back to the simplicity of the initial argument- Ron Wellman has hired and retained for 4 years, an unsuccessful and unpopular basketball coach, who, has not remedied the reasons stated for the previous coaches firing. As a result, the fanbase is split, a pervasive atmosphere of mediocraty and no accountability now exists in both major sports programs, and the fans want to know what Ron Wellman is going to do about it.

My goal would be to make him answer THAT question on the record, in a public forum.

That would be too much for a billboard.

2epjyba.jpg

Hahaha. Pos rep when I get to my computer.

what if Wake Forest uses WAKE WILL funds to sue the Strattons for their ANTI-WAKE WILL billboard? does Wait Chapel collapse upon itself?

Back