• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard Up Today

If I was required to decide on a #WellmanOut billboard, I'd probably just authorize a billboard that says "Wake fans are disappointed in the recent performance of their basketball program".

Our new leader has spoken. Get this message to the billboard company, please, Stratts.

That would be too much for a billboard.

No Duh...

Thats the goal of the billboard. It should simply ask Ron Wellman in some simple way, "Whos accountable?"

Let somebody like Kenny Beck get into the details.

Hatch did call us Notre Dame for the 2nd time at an unveiling the other month...

He has done it four or five times over the last few years at events I have personally attended ... including the unveiling of the Arnold Palmer statue that you referenced.

None of this would have happened if Brad Stevens had not been so damn handsome.

y'all this thread is obviously female. Look at the line graph. clearly vaginal.

Did the strats help setup Healthcare.gov in their spare time while they worked on this billboard project?

My guess is now that AirSigns will show up Saturday! Oh yeah that was a screw up too.

He has done it four or five times over the last few years at events I have personally attended ... including the unveiling of the Arnold Palmer statue that you referenced.

This (referring to us as ND) is completely unforgivable - and incomprehensible, really. Doing it once, within the first week of hire, might be understandable - anything beyond that is ridiculous and makes me think he is either senile or has ND on the brain as we all suspect anyway...

I was wondering if there was going to be any form of protest this weekend, as we could really use a win against FSU. This may have happened too early in the week to qualify, though.

This was me refreshing Ogboards today:

hAC81A758

I thought that the Stratts quit the movement a few weeks ago?

can we just post palma's bidet pic to the billboard? no text, no explanation

Back