• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard Up Today

so is the first design still up? Driving home I heard on wfdd that traffic was backed up on biz 40 eastbound from knollwood to downtown. I laughed out loud a little

Public school quality effort all around. I do think that Strattocaster should post his W-2 on the billboard so we can all be awed* by the tens of thousands of dollars he makes annually.

*no one will be awed

Has anyone reached out to Justin Maynard from Airsign Inc to get his thoughts on the matter?

I'd do it but I don't have his contact information.

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.png

If Boogity won't do it palma has my full support.

This is what happens when an NC State graduate portrays himself as a Wake Fan. Brian Stratton continues to show he has the IQ of a bag of hair or of Chris Washburn, which ever is greater. How could this be handled worse, maybe we should bring RSF back, at least his billboard was up for more than 4 hours.

Back