• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

We were planting trees all morning today, and this one volunteer bro was talking about how this was fighting “shade equity”. And I still am chuckling about how dumb that is.

The average republican no longer believes is expertise. They don't value experience or education. So many just wanna burn it all down. They've become conditioned to believe in the deep state and their own righteousness because they hit up Sunday services. the extention of their political echo chamber has exploded way past cable news.
Could senate republicans not vote in the majority to pass a rule that blocking appointments in this fashion is bullshit (I.e., supermajority works for promotions in executive positions)? This seems so fucking easy to fix but instead everyone just yells at Tuberville and acts like it’s an impossible hill to traverse unless he relents.

We were planting trees all morning today, and this one volunteer bro was talking about how this was fighting “shade equity”. And I still am chuckling about how dumb that is.
I mean, the phrase definitely sounds dumb until you look at a tree map of most cities. Poorer neighborhoods have much less green space, worse air quality, hotter temperatures, etc. Exacerbates poor health outcomes that are already there because of poverty and our shitty healthcare system.

And away we go. This is probably only the tip of the iceberg. When a reporter asked him this weekend about whether he would go after birth control, he evaded the question and didn't rule it out.
The guy hasn’t provided a bank account, checking s or savings in his name, wife’s name or kids name on a single disclosure form since he joined Congress. Totally normal stuff.

The guy hasn’t provided a bank account, checking s or savings in his name, wife’s name or kids name on a single disclosure form since he joined Congress. Totally normal stuff.
Can’t render unto Caesar’s what is Caesar’s if you don’t declare any income (taps side of forehead)

The system of traditions works so well.

Ooh nose... someone paid for sex ! ! (and not just dinner and drinks !!!)

"Buyers paid upwards of $600 per hour for services, and some even paid a monthly membership fee to be pre-cleared for sex in a process similar to TSA PreCheck, Levy said."

In. I'd pay a little more for Clear though.

“Levy said there were possibly hundreds of clients, including government contractors with security clearances, doctors, lawyers, elected officials, military officers, professors and executives at tech companies.”

Nice to see professors were included in this elite group. No way we find out who actually paid for this though.

Back