• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

It is remarkable how quickly the right can transition from "liberals are the spawn of satan!" to "they are being mean to us!!!!"

the people handwringing about the violation of the sacred norms last night with Biden being too political seem to forget that the last guy held his political convention speech at the fucking White House.
While they wear MAGA hats in the crowd...

it's also unprecedented for a sitting POTUS to already know their general election opponent during the SOTU

Because it’s unprecedented for the House majority to wait until March to invite the President to give the SOTU.

It made me believe he could and should win in November. Not personally run to the polls and vote for him.
Thanks for responding. Do you mean should as in, "with this performance, I expect him to win," or "with this performance, it is preferable/right that he should win?"

I think your response is helpful for me to understand how significant the SOTU was or how much bump he might actually receive.

Is there anything that could happen between now and November that would compel you to vote for Biden (esp. understanding your connection to how he has handled Gaza)

Back