• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I don't think there is any salvaging of her for vp or anything else at the national level, at least for some time. She's likely toxic at the national level and will be for a good while, although she'll almost certainly remain an Alabama Senator for as long as she wants. Before her SOTU response disaster she might have had a shot, but Trump hates people with the image of a "loser", and she won't lose that image for awhile. If he's going to pick a woman (and I'm not sure he will, because he's a flat-out misogynist) it will likely be Kristi Noem of SD, imo.
A selling point for picking Noem would be that she has practice with infomercials - she can go out and hawk some Trump sneakers or NFTs next. Seriously, WTF is this? And way to say fuck you to the dentists in SD.

Noem was probably the better pick anyway. She terms out in 2026. But we haven't seen her prime time moment yet.

Of course, I looked her up, and she's in the news for doing an infomercial for a dentist.

She doesn't just send her national guard to Texas. She goes to the dentist in Texas too!

CNN can’t help but keep parading the corpse of RFK Jr around every couple of weeks

So Don Lemon debuts his new show on twitter, first guest is Elon Musk, Elon doesn't like the interview and then cancels the show? Sounds about right

Attacking someone who runs a website for ditching someone who has different views. From LK. Priceless.

Clueless.

1. I am anti-affirmative action.

2. PhDeac and I argued frequently.

3. I was banned for implying that PhDeac's son would get preferential treatment.

I never had a chance to defend myself and took my ban because I had been mean. According to the Supreme Court, my position is hardly racist.

LK's comments privately to me have been hardly even minded. He tried to ban me permanently.

People like you call me racist because of his ban.

Clueless.

1. I am anti-affirmative action.

2. PhDeac and I argued frequently.

3. I was banned for implying that PhDeac's son would get preferential treatment.

I never had a chance to defend myself and took my ban because I had been mean. According to the Supreme Court, my position is hardly racist.

LK's comments privately to me have been hardly even minded. He tried to ban me permanently.

People like you call me racist because of his ban.
Well, why did you imply that Ph’s kids would get preferential treatment?

Back