• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

DC was a warzone when Trump supporters stormed the Capitol. It's all weird propaganda to make people who raffle off AR-15s to feel safe in their communities feel like big cities are worse.

Last edited:
DC was a warzone when Trump supporters stormed the Capitol. It's all weird propaganda to make people how raffle off AR-15s to feel safe in their communities feel like big cities are worse.
Hypocrisy is dead as a concept, so I don't even bother pointing it out to them anymore.

Oh yeah, my aunt posted a facebook message trying to sell raffle tickets to win an AR-15. The raffle was through the church or some church affiliated group. I actually think it was to help someone with medical expenses. I just chalked it up to rural Alabama.
Jesus said to get some swords to protect The Constitution. Not sure what else you need to know.

I had a coworker who just went to NYC and expressed surprise that it wasn't the crime ridden hellhole that she had been led to believe.
My in laws, who live in a suburb of NYC, say that every time we visit and take them into the city with us.

I had a coworker who just went to NYC and expressed surprise that it wasn't the crime ridden hellhole that she had been led to believe.

My in laws, who live in a suburb of NYC, say that every time we visit and take them into the city with us.
Do they figure out they're listening to anti-city propaganda?

Oh yeah, my aunt posted a facebook message trying to sell raffle tickets to win an AR-15. The raffle was through the church or some church affiliated group. I actually think it was to help someone with medical expenses. I just chalked it up to rural Alabama.
Haha, gun raffles are probably are most consistently successful athletic fundraisers we do at the high school. People buy a ton of tickets.

Haha, gun raffles are probably are most consistently successful athletic fundraisers we do at the high school. People buy a ton of tickets.
Apologies if my New England elitism is showing, but am I wrong in guessing that this activity falls under the background check loophole that no politician is interested in closing?

Apologies if my New England elitism is showing, but am I wrong in guessing that this activity falls under the background check loophole that no politician is interested in closing?
That would be my assumption. Nobody ever brings that up.

They're like $500 or $600. I can't imagine why anyone who really wants one doesn't already have one. They're a little bit more than a nice 9mm.

when you’re paycheck to paycheck paying that 84 month loan on your dumbass huge truck, $500 or $600 might be hard to swing.

They're like $500 or $600. I can't imagine why anyone who really wants one doesn't already have one. They're about the same price as a nice 9mm.

new guns chambered for rifle rounds like the .223 or NATO are much more, starting around $1k 'stock'. and usually they're loaded up with cosplay toys like front grips, lasers, sights, flashlights, mags, straps, etc.

$1500-$3k

and rifle rds are not cheap

it's weird how much money rednecks will spend on trucks and guns

How else are you going to keep the repo man out of your driveway ?

If you’re like the trumper folks down the street from me the trucks are not in the driveway at all but seem to be multiplying on the curb, likely to the disappointment of their immediate neighbors.

Back