• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I used to think Gohmert was the dumbest person in Congress, and maybe he still is, but now just quieter about it. In his stead are a triumvirate of women who do not care about how wrong they are, only that they shout it as loudly, as frequently, and to as big an audience as possible. If I was a man of means, I would put up a billboard in each of their districts with a picture of them and a statement that simply reads "How are you not embarrassed?" And while the Colorado 5th, may soon see relief, I do not believe we will see such a change in the GA 14th or the SC 1st, but some day they will be gone. And any mirth I get from this thought is quickly replaced by knowing that they will be succeeded in the future by some even more crazy and dimwitted than themselves.

Up until recently, I'd said Marsha Blackburn is at least smart enough to keep her mouth shut so people can't tell how dumb she is.

Comer doesn’t seem like the sharpest tool either. Watching him run a hearing is comical.

Anyone seen Fetterman interviewed lately? He just stares at his phone and scrolls around on it while being interviewed. It's really awkward.

Back