• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I'm probably high.

I'm posting this just to memorialize my thoughts. I haven't read shit.

I think that Donald Trump doesn't want to win the primary. It's possible that he's okay with that, but I think he thinks it's easier for him to become the next president if he isn't the GOP nominee.

If Nikki Haley gets the nominee, I do not think that the Democrats will have Joe Biden run. They'll put Gavin Newsome in. Maybe Pete B. Whoever it is doesn't really matter.

As soon as Donald Trump knows who it is, he announces third party. Shortly thereafter, a Democrat, someone like Joe Mansion, announces their third party as well.

That's the path to the White House for Donald Trump. No one has enough votes, but he's in the pool, so Congress gets to decide the election.

He's basically a wild animal backed into a corner. He knows that he's going to go to prison if he doesn't win this election. There's no way he doesn't pull out all the stops.

Speech to text is fucking all of this up. But that's my super crazy fucking conspiracy theory

One of my favorite scenes from any show is when Selena finds out that Richard has a Ph.D in electoral procedures in the Midwest and is like "doesn't that seem like something I'd want to fucking know Robert?"

One of my favorite scenes from any show is when Selena finds out that Richard has a Ph.D in electoral procedures in the Midwest and is like "doesn't that seem like something I'd want to fucking know Robert?"
Great show. I have watched it all the way through 4 times I believe now. I have stored tons of the quips in my phone. Here's a sampling:

He's more toxic than a urinal cake at Chernobyl
Changed his mind more times than a child molester at Disneyland
His concept of "no" hovers somewhere around drunk collge quarterback level
As far as how I treat my staff I try not to act like an alcoholic father who just stepped on a Lego
Useless as a dick at an LPGA event
Useless as a dick at a roller derby
Someone with no tan "you look like a gisha"
You've got more issues than National Geographic
(hot outside) it's like Satan's humidor out here
Colleges are now like a vortex of sexual confusion
You're about as welcome here as Jerry Sandusky at an open call for Oliver ( numbers you will know who said that one I bet)
I'm so tan people are going to start calling me articulate
Your name will be all over it like Jodie Foster's in John Henkley's diary
(after being told of some gross redneck campaign gathering) sounds real classy - will Kate Middleton be there?
There's more white people in here than a Mormon orgy
You spent more money than Elton John on a day he feels fat
Latched on to me like some car window Garfield
Geez watching him is like watching a potato try to whistle

Such a great show. The outtakes from Jonah's congressional commercial were great.

My favorite interactions are between Selena and the Finish PM (who was great on Taskmaster).

I'm probably high.

I'm posting this just to memorialize my thoughts. I haven't read shit.

I think that Donald Trump doesn't want to win the primary. It's possible that he's okay with that, but I think he thinks it's easier for him to become the next president if he isn't the GOP nominee.

If Nikki Haley gets the nominee, I do not think that the Democrats will have Joe Biden run. They'll put Gavin Newsome in. Maybe Pete B. Whoever it is doesn't really matter.

As soon as Donald Trump knows who it is, he announces third party. Shortly thereafter, a Democrat, someone like Joe Mansion, announces their third party as well.

That's the path to the White House for Donald Trump. No one has enough votes, but he's in the pool, so Congress gets to decide the election.

He's basically a wild animal backed into a corner. He knows that he's going to go to prison if he doesn't win this election. There's no way he doesn't pull out all the stops.

Speech to text is fucking all of this up. But that's my super crazy fucking conspiracy theory
you and i think about very different things while high, is all i'm gonna say

You got $1,200 ok you ingrates? gotta make sure Big Egg doesn’t miss out on any free cash

you know, prices for a carton of eggs around here have not really moved at all from pre-covid prices, which is fucking wild considering

Back