• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BlackJack Speed Shop: Tim Duncan's custom car shop

94Deac

Grouchy SOB
Reaction score
Tim doesn't lend himself to much of a public celebrity but his custom car shop in SA looks cool. I found this video of him testing is Nissan R35 GTR on the dragstrip. I'd love to see Peter Holt and Pop's faces watching Timmy rocket down the course.

blackjackspeedshop.com

I wonder whatever happened to Marc Scott's 3000GT that Duncan used to cruise around campus in. If he has a shop like that, it wouldn't surprise me if he still had it in one form or another.

This may be totally off base, but in my head I can see Duncan playing Gran Turismo on his PS2 and thinking "I'm going to make this game come to life". At least I see it that way because the GT-R is the first car you get in Gran Turismo that pwns.

Anyway, this is probably Haas ^ Haas, but I also found this video on the same page as the above, where TD tells CP3 to "Calm the fuck down"

Back