• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Hoffman

one4theroad

Reaction score
Based solely on Mercer's performance against Duke through the first 28:00 of that game, I would be open to interviewing him.

Let's just start the Brad Underwood thread and get it over with. If SFA beats VCU tonight Shaka will be damaged goods.

I thought we learned after the last time around not to choose a coach based on one game.

That Boehiem Butthead from last night seems like a pretty good coach. I'm not sure we can play his style though and keep the fans happy.

"Praise The Lord" shoutout in his post game interview.

no to Mercer's coach. Not ready for the ACC despite the win over Duke. Started 5 seniors and had 7 on the roster. Duke shot themselves in the foot. Disappointed in Coach K from a basketball sense -multiple times and most of Duke's losses he let his team just jack it up. Way too dependent on the 3. Get penetration. Go inside to Parker et al. Occasional 3. Little adjustments not made today, versus UVA, versus us, etc

LOL, just seeing ol Ratface squirm with no power over the officials and seeing the look on their faces makes me want to travel over to Macon and order a "NuWay Hotdog" as the saying goes, "I will drive a long way for a NuWay"! LOL

Back