• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl projections

Ranked opponent. Good location. I'm happy about this.

Who needs that News and Observer guy when we got Magic Deac feeding us inside info.

App state got screwed by Sun Belt's stupid bowl system this year. Bowls get to pick whoever they want, don't have to honor conference champs. Instead of playing in New Orleans or Orlando, we are going to Camellia Bowl once again. 6-6 UL Lafayette team gets to play in NOLA.

App state got screwed by Sun Belt's stupid bowl system this year. Bowls get to pick whoever they want, don't have to honor conference champs. Instead of playing in New Orleans or Orlando, we are going to Camellia Bowl once again. 6-6 UL Lafayette team gets to play in NOLA.

#appstatebutthurt

Haha, man, the AAC really does the shaft.

Hats off the AD for making their case to the bowl.

This 100x. Great job by our AD of getting it done. We made it clear we wanted to be in DC and swayed the Military Bowl to take us. State did not, and wound up in Shreveport.

Excellent.

This 100x. Great job by our AD of getting it done. We made it clear we wanted to be in DC and swayed the Military Bowl to take us. State did not, and wound up in Shreveport.

Excellent.

#SmallTime

Excellent.

I got the impression from that News and Observer guy State preferred Shreveport- they wanted to play a bigger name SEC opponent.

Well if the above is true, our AD must be smarter since we'll be playing a better, more highly ranked opponent on a better day and a better time on ESPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent.

Yep. Smart move by the Military Bowl folks. Shows discerning taste. Statefan will feel more comfortable in Northern Louisiana, which is famous for...something, I'm sure.

Any idea what the team hotel will be?

Also, when does the Deacon Club come out with details for tickets through them, etc?

Any idea what the team hotel will be?

Also, when does the Deacon Club come out with details for tickets through them, etc?

The website says the ACC Team hotel block is sold out. At least the DC one. I would expect something online sometime tonight with travel info. Tomorrow morning at the latest.

Back