• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Thread (NWT)

But I thought we played a lot of "good football teams" this year.

Thank goodness for the newbs Pitt and 'cuse, else our record would be a disaster. They (and ND and Louisville) will get infected soon enough

ACC is proving to be the football powerhouse we knew it to be!!!

Although the transitive property is difficult to apply to sports, if I was an FSU fan the bowl results so far would concern me on some level.

Although the transitive property is difficult to apply to sports, if I was an FSU fan the bowl results so far would concern me on some level.

They pretty much beat the shit out of everyone though. It's not like they squeaked by folks like tOSU on the way to an undefeated season.

Beating the shit out of shitty teams not terribly impressive. I think they are legit. But they'll need to prove it. the ACC is lol bad

Let's go Duke!

It would be a huge statement game for the ACC, raise the bar in our rivalry and make it more likely a similar awake team gets a Peach Bowl invite.

Fowler just climaxed on that TD call. Hope they have tissues handy in the booth.

That Duke crowd shot looks like a bunch of people attending their first football game.

As much as I hate to admit it, you have to admire Duke's play and coaching to this point.

They look thoroughly prepared in all 3 phases of the game, esp. offensive play-calling.

Meri Manziel ‏@merimanziel

I'm sitting by the biggest douche duke fan and if he says one more thing about Johnny.....your messing with the wrong sister

Back