• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bracketology 2017

I thought that was Kegan. Can we have more than one enemy at a time?

US AGAINST THE WORLD. FUCK 'EM ALL (ESPECIALLY dUKE)

Time to circle the wagons against the dishonest sports media! Fake bubble teams!

Lunardi having Syracuse safely in with their 77 RPI while we're Last Four In with a 29 is beyond absurd. I guess he's figuring the committee is going to do what they can to give Boeheim a parting gift.

He's convinced b/c Syracuse's RPI sucked last year (though it wasn't that bad) and they still got in with a bunch of quality wins.

However last year they actually had a non-conference profile and actually won games away from the Carrier Dome

I enjoy watching Abu not hustle back on defense at all after a turnover, but taking a moment to point at the guy that ran by him as if some imaginary defender is going to pick him up. He finished pointing before the guy finished his uncontested dunk though.

I enjoy watching Abu not hustle back on defense at all after a turnover, but taking a moment to point at the guy that ran by him as if some imaginary defender is going to pick him up. He finished pointing before the guy finished his uncontested dunk though.

That moment when he pointed to his own defender's foot out of bounds so he wouldn't have to run down the court is one of my favorite memories from this season.

Well if Clemson pulls this one out at least their bubble hopes are still alive. :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, Dalen Cuff calls a really good game. He did one of our games earlier in the year and I was really impressed with him. Good utilization of statistics and clearly did his research on us. I disagree with him here, but really liked what he brought to the table.

ETA: It was a conference game that I am remembering because I was at Richmond. I think it may have been Virginia.

In all seriousness, Dalen Cuff calls a really good game. He did one of our games earlier in the year and I was really impressed with him. Good utilization of statistics and clearly did his research on us. I disagree with him here, but really liked what he brought to the table.

Man, utilization of advanced statistics is really an aphrodisiac for y'all.

Back