• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

Minor detail: Hank and Steve are still working maverick on this. The DEA and PD have no idea what they're doing. Yet.

iodeac: Nice catch. Some "interesting" names on that list...

Yeah, I get that, but when the both go missing......Not to mention, after they go missing and the DEA pawn who has Huele will spill the beans where they are. So, money has to be moved is my point.

Man. That episode was so good I totally forgive the fact that the Nazi dude was shooting a fucking automatic shotgun and missed two guys under no cover from 20 feet.

Yeah, like six guys opened up on two guys standing straight up in clear shot and no one hit either? Not even a body shot? I get the drama from Hank's side, but they should have just nailed Gomey from the start (assuming they both get it eventually).

Yeah, I get that, but when the both go missing......Not to mention, after they go missing and the DEA pawn who has Huele will spill the beans where they are. So, money has to be moved is my point.

Oh definitely. I think there are some definite outcomes in this scene. Hank's a goner. Steve? No so sure. Jesse and/or Walt will be in "joining" Adolph and Friends after the dust settles. And most likely, the hole where the money barrels are buried will be filled with some corpses.

Of course what will really be good is when they dig up the barrels to find they're not there. Saul got 'em and is sailing away on his new boat, the SS Watertight Alibi.

Honestly, at this point, I could accept that happening as easily as we find out that Hank and Walt are actually working together to bring down Madrigal and Lydia.

Last edited:
Good god, when that final scene ended, there was a loud racket in my apartment. Took me a few seconds to realize it was my heartbeat. The way they built the suspense in that last sequence - with Hank's phone call to Marie as the icing - was incredible.

I don't know why, but I got giddy when I finally heard Jesse call him "Walt" after so many episodes of referring to him simply as "Mr. White."

I was feeling for Huell during his scene with Hank. Even though it was a bluff, all the big man really did was lift a box of cigarettes. And now he thinks he's about to get iced.

Holy shit, Rian Johnson (Looper, etc) is directing next week's episode.

i liked the final scene, but i am the worst at predicting events in tv history, and even i knew that once hank messed around and called marie that he was about to die (assuming he dies, of course).

Although it seems a little far fetched that the Nazis were only like 3 mins away when Walt called

Maybe one of those things you just chalk up to this being a TV show since it was such a good twist

i liked the final scene, but i am the worst at predicting events in tv history, and even i knew that once hank messed around and called marie that he was about to die (assuming he dies, of course).

I can't see a scenario where Hank lives through that. We know Walt doesn't die and he somehow goes on the run.

I don't think this guy knows where they are or what is going on. Gomey told Hank that they guy knew not to ask questions, and Hank told Huele not to talk to the guy about the case.

I don't think this guy knows where they are or what is going on. Gomey told Hank that they guy knew not to ask questions, and Hank told Huele not to talk to the guy about the case.

Right, but once Gomey goes missing, his DEA guy (one one watching Huell) will talk to his other DEA buddies and Huell will then be questioned. Huell does not know exactly where the money is, but that can link Walt to Hank/Gomey/Money. Probably wont get to that point.

The point of the phone call to Marie may be that she will be the only one who knows something went wrong when Hank doesn't come home, because the DEA has no idea where Hank is and what he's been up to.

I just rewatched the scene where the Nazis are getting ready to drive out and meet Walt, and one of the guys picks up a huge Assault Rifle with this drum-shaped magazine. Isn't that the same type of magazine that was used in the Colorado theater shootings last year?

mseUskb.gif

So how did Hank know where Walt was actually located? Some sort of cell phone signal triangulation? Slip the tracker back on his car without Walt noticing?

So how did Hank know where Walt was actually located? Some sort of cell phone signal triangulation? Slip the tracker back on his car without Walt noticing?

I think we are to believe they were tailing him and followed him out there (but could be wrong).

Back