• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Originally, the lady wanted to go to UT this weekend for the UF game. Feel like this thread would have created a huge conflict of interest.

I need someone who is good at computer/internet stuff to help me out with something real quick. It should be easy for one of you technocrats. PM me if you can help.

Sometimes (often) I'll refresh my facebook page to see how many girls I can get into those six positions who have touched -- or almost assuredly thought about touching (whether this is solely my intuition or has been confirmed in writing or otherwise) -- my penis. Just got 5 out of 6. Success!

2. And by my rough math somewhere like 66% of the females on my facebook I have wanted to touch my penis at some point in my life.

Reactions: ITK
Could we all just get a PM then we can put this thread back on track???

Imp BRO question regarding buffalo wings. How do you like them and are you a man (blue cheese) or a pussy (ranch)?

GO

I like to split them between hot and something like honey bbq or medium. That way I can still get full and taste things that evening.

I like to split them between hot and something like honey bbq or medium. That way I can still get full and taste things that evening.

Quite reasonable sir. I go hot and lemon pepper for the same reason, blue cheese obviously because at least that part of my life isn't AMATEUR HOUR.

Could we all just get a PM then we can put this thread back on track???

Imp BRO question regarding buffalo wings. How do you like them and are you a man (blue cheese) or a pussy (ranch)?

GO

usually one-step below the hottest a real wing place will go (i find the extreme hot ones to be more for novelty than enjoyment) and of course blue cheese

Its official. Myself, Hello and DeacGeneral will be in Knoxville this weekend for the epic streak breaking Vol win against Florida. A preview of the crowd atmosphere on Saturday.

1:35 - 2:00 gives me a thousand boners. Turn that volume up and let it heal your soul!

We're gonna be so fucking whiskey drunk just yellin at jort wearing florida f*gg*ts!

Side note: I've never met these dudes so this is an epic message board hangout fest!

Back