• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brown and Eggleston

wfupdx

Reaction score
After every loss, watching Chaundee Brown videos has been therapy. I'm convinced this guy is going to be 1) ready from day one and 2) the missing piece to our current roster. Dude has a man's body already, can shoot the 3, has a mid range game, and can take it to the rim. Just watch the last drive where he takes it left handed, does the Euro step, and finishes with left hand. I'm praying he can play D---as he is the perfect person to guard the athletic wings who have been hurting us this year.

I thought this could be a thread to post links to articles updating their senior year prep seasons. I believe Brown's team is ranked #1 and 20-1. Eggleston a lot harder to get info. Have seen little about Okeke. I hadn't seen this video posted before (not sure how to embed).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2LhDex6B24

Yep. Here's hoping that he can play defense. I honestly hope that Washington or Mitchell can eventually at least come in for a few good minutes here or there for defensive purposes since they are both long. But, they could also be just complete wastes of scholarships.

Yep. Here's hoping that he can play defense. I honestly hope that Washington or Mitchell can eventually at least come in for a few good minutes here or there for defensive purposes since they are both long. But, they could also be just complete wastes of scholarships.

There likely won't be many minutes available for either Wash/Mitchell to find next season. The only expected departures are Arians & Mcclinton. Brown takes Arians' minutes... who in today's rotation does anybody see losing minutes next season?

I saw that Okeke has had several games with over 20 rebounds and seems to score 10-20 points most every game but is raw offensively. Also blocks 4-5 shots per game too

We need one of Wash, Mitchell, or Eggleston to be the backup 3 or one of the last two as a backup stretch 4.

Thanks for the link. Excited to see him come to Wake. Looks like a baller and exactly what we need.

Back