• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BSD Bracket Challenge

Are you offering a billion dollar payout for a perfect bracket?

Running my annual $20 buy in pool. Last year a couple of people from this board joined. If interested PM me for details. Should have near/over 100 people.

Running my annual $20 buy in pool. Last year a couple of people from this board joined. If interested PM me for details. Should have near/over 100 people.

I think I joined this last year. How do the payouts work again?

Do you have a link. I went to ESPN. It says "No Group found"

Shouldn't this be called the Ron Wellman Memorial Bracket Challenge in honor of the esteemed NCAA Tournament Chairman?......:bowrofl:

Bump. Picked a perfect first day. Of course I have Iowa State winning it all, so odds are not in my favor, but I figured the only way to win the entire ESPN challenge was to pick an outlier and hit. I wish I would have parlayed all 16 picks on straight wins yesterday. Could have scored a small fortune.

You'd be one of .17 of 1% who would have done so in the $1B challenge.

Back