• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bubba Watson shows his ass yet again

And now Bubba has banned his caddie from telling the on course reporters what club he is hitting because that would obviously put him at a competitive disadvantage if everyone knew what club he was using...

Seriously? Why, other than to be a d-bag?

What an asshole. Not letting Rory mark his ball because you are sucking. Clown.

I used to hate the damn Euros in the Ryder Cup when they had Monty and Faldo, but that's changing. It gets harder and harder every year to root against them.

I'm admittedly on the Rory bandwagon. Big fan of Westwood and Graeme McDowell. Love the "comeback" story of Stenson (and love that he gets fired up enough to snap a club now and again). Even freakin Sergio is growing on me and I used to hate him. While our team is shaping up to be a heaping pile of dung.

I used to hate the damn Euros in the Ryder Cup when they had Monty and Faldo, but that's changing. It gets harder and harder every year to root against them.

I'm admittedly on the Rory bandwagon. Big fan of Westwood and Graeme McDowell. Love the "comeback" story of Stenson (and love that he gets fired up enough to snap a club now and again). Even freakin Sergio is growing on me and I used to hate him. While our team is shaping up to be a heaping pile of dung.

You goddamn communist heathen...

Gotta admit that I feel similarly. Especially about Sergio. I still don't like him but he used to be by far my least favorite golfer.

Agree, except as to Westwood. And I despise Poulter. And I can't root for Kaymer because he's German, but he seems like a good guy. I'm cool with Rory, GMac, Paddy, Donald, Rose, Casey, Gallacher, Colsaerts.... And while I would normally root against anyone French, I really like Dubuisson's game. That dude is going to win a major at some point. This younger Euro generation is used to beating us, so they don't have that chip on their shoulders like Seve, Olazabal, Monty and Faldo all had. Clarke and Bjorn are the only older Euros who are remotely likeable.

Why do you all hate America?

I don't really like rory.

Agreed though there is no real reason. I really haven't cheered for him this year. I blame Caturday. I'm sure at some point I'll like him again.

Agree with cville 100% on Dubuisson.

I was wondering how long it would take for guns to enter a golf thread. Happens every time. Stfu bkf.

Back