• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bubble team?

Wake Forest: Much like Maryland, Wake Forest improved and is now adding six recruits who make up for the 22nd best recruiting class.
But we lost 3 players and still have a Buzz.

"Roy Williams is too good a coach to not make the tournament, regardless of who is on his roster." Does 2010 ring any bells to this guy?

Neither Maryland nor Wake will be bubble teams, also FSU and Virginia aren't locks.

If the MD coach is half the coach the dumbass MD fans think he is, they should be a bubble team at worst. They have quite a bit of talent.

This, my friends, is why you should neither read nor cite to Bleacher Report.

"If you can remember the last time Duke didn't make the tournament, no offense but you're pretty darn old."

Which also brings me to think even more that this article was written by a 6th grader. I'm surprised he didn't write what an impact Hansborough would be for Carolina next year.

The bubble?! Don't talk about the bubble! You kidding me?! The bubble?! I just hope we can win a conference game!

With no proven big I can't fathom us being anywhere near the bubble.

Back