• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Burt Reynolds Dead at 82

He was pretty damn good as Jack Horner in Boogie Nights.

Top 5 Burt movies:

Deliverance
Smokey
Longest Yard
Sharky's Machine
White Lightning

Is that the one where his character says "Only two things I'm scared of - women and the police"? Great line regardless of which movie.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainme...Q&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social-media

Burt Reynolds salty on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno over jokes about his divorce with Loni, pours water on fellow guest, devolves into pie fight.

I used to love watching him on Johnny Carson's Tonight Show. They were good friends, and would spend much of their time ribbing each other. I remember one time when Carson announced that Burt would be performing at the Flat Rock Playhouse in NC, and when he read "Flat Rock Playhouse" his eyes got big and he nearly started laughing. Burt said something like "I know you meant that as an insult", and Carson started to deny it, and Burt said "yes you did". It was a pretty funny sequence to watch.

Back