• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZZ Out Rumor

Nothing could make me happier right now than Hatch and the BOT firing [Redacted] tomorrow morning while Wellman is in Indy.
This. So much this.

BoT going over Ron's head is the best thing that could happen at this point. This means that there will probably be a committee (with non-AD people on it) and, even if there isn't, the hire will be very heavily scrutinized prior to actually happening.

Nothing could make me happier right now than Hatch and the BOT firing [Redacted] tomorrow morning while Wellman is in Indy.

I don't think having an emasculated AD is going to help in the coaching search.

Just to jump in here, I was told 2 or 3 days ago that IF a change was made, this is how it would go down. Please let this be true.

That has been hinted to me as well.

That's why I said before the Miami game that he needed that game, one more ACC win (he got both, sadly) and then at least one win in the ACCT to have a prayer of staying.

So I say again...

GO TERPS!

Yeah, I am literally trying to pry more information out of him. He is trying to do a demand letter and I am IM'ing him to get as much info as possible. If I get anything of substance, (short of her name of course) I will post it.

Screw me. I have a perma-grin on my face from reading this thread just thinking about what it would be like to have [Redacted] out and Wellman on the hot seat.

Man, I want Maryland to win so this can happen ASAP but it is going to be HARD to not pull for Wake in the ACC tournament.

Interested to see if Bz coaches the game tonight like a guy who knows he's on the way out.

In my opinion, Wellman SHOULD be treading lightly. This is his flaming pile of dog shit on my alma mater's doorstep!!

Fool's hope is all I got right now baby!! :woot: :circlejerk: :dancindeac:

Hey Ron, do you like this thread?

gxOWmQW.gif

Not to mention the fact that it would make it appear to the outside world that the Administration caved (at least in part) to the pressure from the fans/ad in the paper/FireBz.com.

I hope Wellman also gets the boot. That guy sucks.

And maybe that BuzzOut ad has really spurred Wake to make a decision behind closed doors. The Administration hates negative publicity like this.

Let's say I believe you, maybe because I'm clinically insane, when could we expect to hear something that isn't an internet message board rumor?

Honestly man I have no idea. I do not want to hold myself out there as some "Wake Insider." As Wake20 points out I only have 20 post and spend more time reading than posting. (though in my defense this board can be a pretty tough crowd, There are some pretty snarky, though funny SOB's on here. I try and avoid the crosshairs). I am just passing on what I heard 20 minutes ago. It got me uber excited. I trust him, and he said it so matter of factly that I couldn't shut up about. But, I can't tell you who his aunt heard this from. I just relayed the story she told him. I really believed it, but I could be clinically insane as well.

Time for board to take over. The thing the pissed me off the most was the way Wellman seemed to operate as a dictator without having to answer to the University or fans or anyone really. Going to war with half of your already small fan base is ludicrous for an AD.

Back