• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZZZZZZZZZZZ Photoshop Dump

scEe2.jpg

Last edited:
glad to add my crappy ones to bump for brilliance. well done, sirs.

It looks like Ty was photoshopped taller... which makes me want to photoshop him to hobbit size.

I have decided to shamelessly bump this thread in hopes of regaining at least a fraction of my hard-earned rep. I was very proud of my row of bars knowing within myself that I had overcome great adversity & a crippling handicap (having 'vt' in my handle), but what's done is done. Time to move on.

My enthusiasm for belittling Bz was quelled for a while... a strange side-effect of a crushing blow dealt by Wellman's 'vote of confidence'. But now I'm back & ready to attempt to instill a bit of humor into this painful era.

Oh, yeah... and I'm now taking requests for new 'shops. No players, but any ideas involving the leadership responsible for this unmitigated disaster will be carefully considered.

Back