• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

I'm going to buy another 18,000 thingies when my skrill transfers

I silenced toogs

by giving him a coupon for country kitchen buffet

someone should look for games jtp said my tell was engaged. I remember the last one--I was mafia but his tell was wrong, some outside the game nonsense that wasn't true but he found a tasty raspberry glazed window to lick.

someone should look for games jtp said my tell was engaged. I remember the last one--I was mafia but his tell was wrong, some outside the game nonsense that wasn't true but he found a tasty raspberry glazed window to lick.

it was banana flavored actually. jtp and gouda like big bananas

evidence of complaining in chatzy. IE god comments about angleshooting

im either taking a break, or having one. stay tuned

I don't really like bananas. They're ok I guess but meh

Actually that's how I feel about most fruit

Who the fuck doesn't like fruit?!

I mean, my brother-in-law doesn't, but he is nerdy as fuck and has Star Wars dolls still in their packaging. Do you have Star Wars dolls? If so, have you taken the dolls out to play with them yet?

Fruit is delicious. Except pears. GROSS.

im either taking a break, or having one. stay tuned

2013+11+15+Give+me+a+break.png

Who the fuck doesn't like fruit?!

I mean, my brother-in-law doesn't, but he is nerdy as fuck and has Star Wars dolls still in their packaging. Do you have Star Wars dolls? If so, have you taken the dolls out to play with them yet?

Fruit is delicious. Except pears. GROSS.

I don't really like sweet stuff.

Because I'm not a chick

Fruit is ok, but I've never been like...man, wish I had an APPLE right now, that would be fucking GREAT

Back