• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

we're lynching gouda.

OK boss

But no, I'm probably going to end up on Tejas. Going to look back at his voting record before I do, though.

Code:
THROUGH POST #501

ph	3	gooner, gouda, tejas
tejas	3	timdunk, sd3, ph
gouda	2	jtp, blue

YTV: smidge

The baboon is on hiatus

I just want to get to end game with tejas.

He'll be so stressed out assuming civ

Which might be a mistake

The last time you did that we were both civ and lost cause you trolled me to the end and practically dared me to vote for you. That was...fun

Jtp/blue and gooner with Gouda as mega troll civ???

Or mega troll Gouda with OG troll timmy???

Neither of your scenarios include the person that you are voting for.

Hmm.

DEACS.

Jtp/blue and gooner with Gouda as mega troll civ???

Or mega troll Gouda with OG troll timmy???

It would kind of be awesome if it was a troll mafia or Gouda tim and smidge/ph

Only problem is I don't think rsf let's smidge into a chatzy with him

OK boss

But no, I'm probably going to end up on Tejas. Going to look back at his voting record before I do, though.

The "I get why you are voting for me" thing throws me. Like, I just voted for him to see what would happen. He wasn't a part of the dv7 lynch, he stuck on me as he said he would. I'm not sure if thats civ or maf

The last time you did that we were both civ and lost cause you trolled me to the end and practically dared me to vote for you. That was...fun

I don't remember this.

I just assume it was your fault.

Wait maybe I do. It was a game in which I was obviously civ and I fucked with you a little bit in end game and you fucked it up because

I own you

The "I get why you are voting for me" thing throws me. Like, I just voted for him to see what would happen. He wasn't a part of the dv7 lynch, he stuck on me as he said he would. I'm not sure if thats civ or maf

In my experience, it's more likely maf than civ, though it's not definitive either way. But it's a tried and true mafia move to admit that there is good reason to vote for you, but here's why you shouldn't.

depends on if gooner is maf or not.

gooner civ makes it more likely tejas is mafiaaaaaaaaaaaa staying out of the fray

Tejas was 3rd of 6 on nonny, and had a semi-floaty vote for gouda on Day 2, though the whole vote count was pretty spread.

I don't see anything that indicates he's more mafia based on votes, but neither is there anything that is more civ.

***switch to Tejas***

The vote hopping to anyone that might mean he's not in the lead anymore deserving of votes.

It would kind of be awesome if it was a troll mafia or Gouda tim and smidge/ph

Only problem is I don't think rsf let's smidge into a chatzy with him

I have basically cleared smidge since day one for this reason. RSF has admitted in the past to rolling an extra time or two, he would do that to avoid smidge.

In my experience, it's more likely maf than civ, though it's not definitive either way. But it's a tried and true mafia move to admit that there is good reason to vote for you, but here's why you shouldn't.

Ok, I'm on board with this.

If he's a civ he's also a liability as he will never be able to get over me.

***tejas***

I will probably vote for at least 2 more people this round

If tejas flips maf then whoever said tejas got on nonny because nonny would own his ass is probably a civ. I wanna say PH

Back