• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

OK, I'll concede that doing what you did would have been an excellent play if you are mafia. Top 5 in my short history of playing.

So need to look for mafia elsewhere. I still think among the quiets/ no shows.

You are such a weirdo

OK, I'll concede that doing what you did would have been an excellent play if you are mafia. Top 5 in my short history of playing.

So need to look for mafia elsewhere. I still think among the quiets/ no shows.

Deaconblue Posts: 12

:plos:

dammit, i wanted tejas to be mafia so bad.

my tell on him isn't ever going to be 100% and it is definitely a "mafia OR special" that can backfire big time but i've got it now.

Part of me thinks that blue is basically clear for calling out quiets as a quiet. Mafia would be unlikely to bring that up with that few posts made this late in the game.

dammit, i wanted tejas to be mafia so bad.

my tell on him isn't ever going to be 100% and it is definitely a "mafia OR special" that can backfire big time but i've got it now.

My tell on him is 1 billion percent. Hence why I didn't vote him

Can we talk about how that would have been a top 5 maf play of all time if I was dirty

If you knew there was a majority and then tried to switch the votes to a fellow mafia member (ph) knowing it was too late to save a civ that would be epic.

I mean, blue is probably correct that the mafia is a group of quiets. But to say that while having made TWELVE (!!) posts well into D4 is a level of mafia posting that I don't ascribe to blue.

Code:
THROUGH POST #590

ph	1	gouda

YTV: gooner, blue, ph, sd3, smidge, timdunk

I'm playing with pure rubetards right now.

Back