• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia gooooooooo day 5 ends at 4:30

Let's see it then. Same effort as last week. And why haven't you questioned my claim?

Let's see it then. Same effort as last week. And why haven't you questioned my claim?
It wouldn't make sense at all for you to be lying with that claim. Counter-claim would be inevitable and likely not worth sacrificing yourself as mafia to catch a one-off special.

Why would there have to be a counter claim? Could have been just one D in real setup and another special somewhere else. Worst case scenario the special is outed and it's a 1-1 trade with a mislynch still winning it

This is exact opposite of last game. Nonny just dickstepped knowing that I'm civ and wasn't lying about my role

Also this is stupid if no one else is going to show up.

Take a look at the people still alive.

Damo - 7 posts
DV7 - 15 posts
Knight - 7 posts
JTP - 8 posts
Manning - 5 posts
Nonny - 18 posts
SD3 - 36 posts
Smidge - 21 posts

Other than me, you and DV7, this has been atrocious. All of smidge's posts are just nonsense and no one else has more than 8 posts. It makes sense why I thought you and Smidge were likely mafia because not only have you guys played like shit with the late kills, but you're also the only people doing anything.

Assuming you're an IC, we then have multiple mafia just hiding with no posts. Our only hope is hitting a mafia now and hoping we can learn something from the posts. And that then means we likely lynch Smidge.

Why would there have to be a counter claim? Could have been just one D in real setup and another special somewhere else. Worst case scenario the special is outed and it's a 1-1 trade with a mislynch still winning it

This is exact opposite of last game. Nonny just dickstepped knowing that I'm civ and wasn't lying about my role
You're not making sense. Mafia wouldn't even know your role and if anything, as mafia I'd be more likely to question your claim.

Once you come out as a one-shot doctor, that eliminates the possibilities elsewhere. Lying as mafia in C9++ always ends with that mafia member being outed.

Also this is stupid if no one else is going to show up.

Take a look at the people still alive.

Damo - 7 posts
DV7 - 15 posts
Knight - 7 posts
JTP - 8 posts
Manning - 5 posts
Nonny - 18 posts
SD3 - 36 posts
Smidge - 21 posts

Other than me, you and DV7, this has been atrocious. All of smidge's posts are just nonsense and no one else has more than 8 posts. It makes sense why I thought you and Smidge were likely mafia because not only have you guys played like shit with the late kills, but you're also the only people doing anything.

Assuming you're an IC, we then have multiple mafia just hiding with no posts. Our only hope is hitting a mafia now and hoping we can learn something from the posts. And that then means we likely lynch Smidge.

I'll agree with you here. Moving forward my day 1/2 votes will be on a player in the bottom 3 of votes. We should at least make players talk and then when it's filler call them out. The quiet shit needs to end. Uninterested civ? Fine. Kill them early and move on to a playable endgame

Curious what you mean by opposite of last game? Because I haven't been running train on mafia like I do as a civ. Good argument.

Last game you made a dumb mistake and I caught you on it. This game has been mafia hiding and doing nothing, with stupid civs such as you and smidge trying to hero end-rounds and killing civs.

I'll agree with you here. Moving forward my day 1/2 votes will be on a player in the bottom 3 of votes. We should at least make players talk and then when it's filler call them out. The quiet shit needs to end. Uninterested civ? Fine. Kill them early and move on to a playable endgame
What ends up happening is the people who are actually active just start lynching each other. Look who I thought was mafia at beginning of day? You and smidge, who also have the most posts. We're all looking for tells or reasons to think someone is mafia and it's a lot more likely to happen between the people posting then trying to luckbox finding a mafia among the quiets.

I get that this was just a one-off Tuesday start game but it's still stupid.

Back