• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia gooooooooo day 5 ends at 4:30

Boom.

***JTP***

Here's what confirms that: JTP knew the game wasn't going to be over regardless of Mannings alignment. He knew Damo was going to AA. No one else knew that was material. It never crossed my mind.

OH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS. because it's doesn't exist or is going to be a MASSIVE STRETCH.

LOL

that vote means nothing as dv7 knew is was a goner. It's (poor) separation.

and those posts are civvy as fuck.

***dv7***

Here's where I'm at - DV7 roasts on everyone who votes for him EXCEPT JTP. Like, he completely ignores JTPs votes on him. It's like he was getting buttfrustrated, but taking it out in the chats.

Meaning earlier, you were very confident he was mafia as soon as you jumped in the thread. What specifically made you mafia lean him so hard?

Hey yo dv7

Pretty sure if your were civ you'd be dead right nao

Imma move my vote off you maybe you can explain after sexy time.

***no vote***

It's JTP's interaction (and lack thereof) of interaction with DV7 that's selling this for me.

Obviously, Nonny is the other candidate, but whatever.

Knight, what about DV7's post set off your tingles?

He was mafia as shit.

turd fucker brought himself into a 3 way tie with this vote. civ af to me

***switch to timdunk*** for a new 3 way tie

Demonstrates knowledge of my alignment when he didn't have to.

over explainy? it was one observation. and beginning of a round, sure maybe doesn't mean much. with 15-20 mins left? means a lot more. even on day 1.

Then he gets called on it and reacts like a child.

Oh, and then day 2 he tries to run Gouda (and some how succeeds smh), which is not a day 2 civ play.

Meaning earlier, you were very confident he was mafia as soon as you jumped in the thread. What specifically made you mafia lean him so hard?

Ok, I answered yours, you answer mine (seriously):

Why are you mafia instead of JTP? Make the best case for you being mafia over JTP.

It's JTP's interaction (and lack thereof) of interaction with DV7 that's selling this for me.

Obviously, Nonny is the other candidate, but whatever.

I kept asking for dv7 to respond, he wouldn't because he knew. HE KNEW I KNEW.

Im not constantly calling out and pushing my teammate. Im not gouda.

I have no read on JTP or Damo as for the most part they've been absent. If we lose to them, screw it. I'm fine with looking further into them if necessary tomorrow.

Knight led the DV7 charge and with mafia in the position they were in, don't think he makes the play.

That leaves manning and smidge and the stacking argument for manning I think is the strongest against him. That and his strong defense of dv7 yesterday. And I think smidge is his teammate.

The bolded is the language I mistakenly attributed to JTP. Man, it's bad.

Im largely not looking at nonny because if his sd3 dumbtell that he now won't address.

If he wins because of it it's a ASTERISK.

I kept asking for dv7 to respond, he wouldn't because he knew. HE KNEW I KNEW.

Im not constantly calling out and pushing my teammate. Im not gouda.

You absolutely have the capacity to bus DV7. Short bus, but still. You saying "HE KNEW I KNEW" isn't a good look. He's mafia, he knows your alignment, not your thoughts - unless you're in chat with him.

Bottom line - Nonny and JTP are 1) a good mafia player and 2) a bad civ. There's no in-between here. Neither of you have adequately distinguished yourself as civs.

Im largely not looking at nonny because if his sd3 dumbtell that he now won't address.

If he wins because of it it's a ASTERISK.

What dumbtell? Where he asks why SD3 would reveal? That didn't strike me as a dumbtell.

You absolutely have the capacity to bus DV7. Short bus, but still. You saying "HE KNEW I KNEW" isn't a good look. He's mafia, he knows your alignment, not your thoughts - unless you're in chat with him.

Bottom line - Nonny and JTP are 1) a good mafia player and 2) a bad civ. There's no in-between here. Neither of you have adequately distinguished yourself as civs.

You have not adequately established yourself as a civ either, if you are one. You're still here big guy.

Why are you mafia instead of JTP? Make the best case for you being mafia over JTP.

I just typed up a long answer explaining why I wasn't mafia and then reread your question.

What's the best case for me being mafia over JTP?

- A mafia of dv7 and absent damo would have needed someone to lead the charge and this mafia hit multiple civ specials
- Early on I was pushing hardest for sd3 and smidge who are both civs
- I'm still alive

Yeah that's all I got

You have not adequately established yourself as a civ either, if you are one. You're still here big guy.

Wrong.

DV7 pushed hard for me after I established that he was a dirty piece of shit. I was wrong about manning for the right reasons. I'm conflicted between you and Nonny for the right reasons. No real player is voting for me this round.

Back