• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia gooooooooo day 5 ends at 4:30

I had no idea Grabs Turds Bare was "Knight" last game...and he was on my team the whole time...and so were you...so you should have known that already...!!!...

I did.

I didn't know it was still a mystery to anyone. You didn't say anything in Discord.

I'm sure he was confused by the constant dick and poop jokes. Certainly, that pool is large here.

Bym were you trolling with that chatzy comment?

Bym were you trolling with that chatzy comment?

I was just being silly.

Figure I'm being punished for something and so I'm not taking the game too seriously.

I was just being silly.

Figure I'm being punished for something and so I'm not taking the game too seriously.

I mean, did you purposefully say chatzy or did you forget that there wasn't a chatzy and we are using discord now

Did you dumbtell or are you trolling

I was just being silly.

I mean, ffs, I quoted god talking about Discord in the signup thread.

I mean, did you purposefully say chatzy or did you forget that there wasn't a chatzy and we are using discord now

Did you dumbtell or are you trolling

Purposefully

Bym 3Da Manning GTB
Da 1Bym
Damo 0
DV7 0
Gouda 1DV7
GTB 1Gouda
No VoteJTP 0
Manning 0
Nonny 1Smidge
No VoteRommy 1Damo
SD3 1Tim
Smidge 1Nonny
Tim 1SD3

i dont want bym to leave our chatzy yet

***switch to bareback turd fucker***

Ugh. I want Nonny to get run. But bYm love old bad

don't play dumb knight. you remember. tic will remind you.

Was it my kid laying pipe to your kid or something else? I remember I was buttfrustrated that you were ruining games there for awhile. You're way better about that meow.

Bym 2Da Manning
Da 1Bym
Damo 0
DV7 0
Gouda 0
GTB 2Gouda DV7
No VoteJTP 0
Manning 0
Nonny 1Smidge
No VoteRommy 1Damo
SD3 1Tim
Smidge 2Nonny GTB