• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ mafia wins

We should let tejas and jhawk duel

I be a safe kill, if you want to majo someone day 1 do me first

Do not go gentle into that good night - old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

BYM got to me first. Thanks for the heads up.

Gouda, I'm disappointed that you didn't chat me faster. Our love is not as strong as I thought it was.

***Doofus***

I'm reading into this. They are mafia bros

Looks like I got in just under the wire to play again. Had a few things to do this morning, almost missed the sign up.

***rommy***

for confusing me last game with the cop/watcher and then not fessing up.

Looks like I got in just under the wire to play again. Had a few things to do this morning, almost missed the sign up.

***rommy***

you don't have to explain your first vote, it just makes you look like mafia.

Edit: I meant to post this in mafia chat

deacsfan27 1 knight
manning 1 gouda
rom 3 manning asesino blue
tejas 4 deacsfan27 nonny tim rom

***rommy***

WOOOOOOF

We can let him live for now though

Coutnerpoint: if Blue were mafia I'm sure he would have asked how to make an entry post.

Countercounterpoint: Somebody may have told him to make a post like that in there to throw us off and add #chaos.

Conclusion: Ignore post and evaluate as game goes on.

Coutnerpoint: if Blue were mafia I'm sure he would have asked how to make an entry post.

Countercounterpoint: Somebody may have told him to make a post like that in there to throw us off and add #chaos.

Conclusion: Ignore post and evaluate as game goes on.

This is a good post.

texas-toast-new.jpg

Posrep later

So you all didn't like my post asking who all was playing even though there was no player list? Cool

Back