• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caitlyn Jenner is here boys....

Unfortunate as it may be, Live And Let Live hasn't historically been the Wake Forest way

oh shut the hell up, if you don't think this bastard isn't sick then youre a sick bastard too

jesus loves me this i know for the bible tells me so... wait... fuck you bruce jenner he hates you.

oh shut the hell up, if you don't think this bastard isn't sick then youre a sick bastard too

I'm kinda with 2.0. I mean, I get the transexual thing, prolly mostly thanks to Eddie Izzard, but I do think sex changes are odd. But to each, his or her own, and as long as they're rich, what's it to any of us if someone wants to do this?

That said, I'm in favor of nuking the whole Kardashian clan, but that has nothing to do with Jenner's sex change.

this is a tough post for me to judge. i certainly agree with the point that slim should shut the hell up, but don't agree that mr(s) jenner is a sick bastard.

this is a tough post for me to judge. i certainly agree with the point that slim should shut the hell up, but don't agree that mr(s) jenner is a sick bastard.

i would like to see slim do one of his lengthy posts about questioning a show but only if the show is Keeping Up With the Kardashians

But what does he think about Caitlyn Jenner, Bruce Jenner is no more.

i feel for caitlyn. she's been unable to tell people who she really is because jesus hates her. glad she's strong enough now to be true to herself. it's also not my business and since she is not hurting anyone she can be who she is and live her life.*

*stop being on tv kardashian clan. that hurts my ears and eyes and needs to end.

Submitted without comment on the rightness or wrongness of Jenner's decision. It was just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture.

Jesus Christ, please tell me you guys didn't actually go to Wake with this he/she bullshit.

Is Caitlyn Jenner beyond reproach now, and in need of posters to come around and defend her? I mean, she negotiated a fucking contract to have this done on television. She lives her life on a reality show. She is begging for all the attention that has come her way, both negative and positive. People who live out every detail of their privates lives on TV have kinda sorta sold their incredulity to criticism, don't you think? She's made a spectacle of herself. Are we all supposed to lay down and weep for her and her struggle with gender identity now?

Last edited:
Is Caitlyn Jenner beyond reproach now, and in need of posters to come around and defend her? I mean, she negotiated a fucking contract to have this done on television. She lives her life on a reality show. She is begging for all the attention that has come her way, both negative and positive. People who live out every detail of their privates lives on TV have kinda sorta sold their increduclity to criticism, don't you think? She's made a spectacle of herself. Are we all supposed to lay down and weep for her and her struggle with gender identity now?

If it were as acceptable and normal as some people wished it to be, it wouldn't be near as profitable and Caitlyn would be sad.

People my age (44) and older that remember the 1976 Olympics and watching Bruce Jenner win one of the most manly competitions (the decathlon) would've never thought at the time we would see him posing as a woman on the cover of a magazine one day.

I doubt someone that was born in 1970 or 1971 remembers watching the 1976 Olympics.

Why didn't Bruce Jenner quietly and privately go get this procedure done and go about her merry way?

The whole thing smacks of opportunism and attention-seeking, and it has wrapped dumb ass America all up in itself and Jenner is laughing all the way to the bank.

Back