• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can we take the fireworks off the board?

Brangus

Reaction score
It was a cool move to celebrate [Redacted]'s departure but that's a couple of weeks ago now...but with the ho-hum hire that might actually snub us for a raise at Tulsa...fireworks seem a little out of place.

Maybe modify the Deacon so he's holding a pistol to his head.

I don't know...no matter how much Wellman botches this hire, I still think it's worth celebrating the departure of [Redacted] for at least a full year.

I feel like these boards were on the receiving end of a money shot.

Exciting at first but basically we just got shat upon.

You and I have different definitions of a money shot.

You and I have different definitions of a money shot.

h7E681FE4

i actually just pmed a mod similar sentiments. the name redacted thing seems to my mind to be inconsistent with looking ahead and positive thinking.

I realize that for some (almost all?) of you it's simply about celebration, but not everyone, especially outsiders and occassional lurkers, will see it that way. especially as more time goes by.

these things lend credence to the "lunatic fringe" characterization.

these things lend credence to the "lunatic fringe" characterization.

:willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

Oh no!!!! TAKE THE FIREWORKS DOWN!!!!

just making an observation. i'm actually talking about the name redacted thing though mainly. fireworks are for celebrations, redacting things are for censorship which is the opposite of the fundamental premise of this board. just things i can't help but notice. don't really care, either, though.

Back