• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carowhina

MSADeac

Reaction score
ku-xlarge.gif

Of course they were already taking up the academic smack talk on social media. I was shocked when it turned out that KU has a 92.7% acceptance rate. Didn't realize that was possible. Must feel awful to get rejected.

As long as Roy continues to be punished by Kansas in the NCAA - I am fine with it. Is that three times now? Any day is a good day with UNC loses.

Of course they were already taking up the academic smack talk on social media. I was shocked when it turned out that KU has a 92.7% acceptance rate. Didn't realize that was possible. Must feel awful to get rejected.

The are extremely exclusive as compared to Kansas State - 98.7%

UTEP is 99.8%

Weber State, Wayne State and some others are 100%

A friend of mine posted on FB that she was still proud because UNC "overachieved" this year. How can a team with 5 HS All-Americans overachieve?

out yourself for the enfield & hot wife tags posrep - so on board... see her Maxim spread?

"Don't worry about it, I don't even have a piece of shit. I have to envy yours." - Ferris Bueller.

I knew when they showed that kid on TV it was winding up here.

Poor kid. He will forever be seen as crying, when in actuality, he was really just making fun of that fucking horrible shot attempt that was blocked by Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.

A friend of mine posted on FB that she was still proud because UNC "overachieved" this year. How can a team with 5 HS All-Americans overachieve?

Got into a back and forth with a FB buddy who said the same r.e overachieving. I countered with the same stat about Burger Boys. They are soooo spoiled with talent.

We've had 4 since 1990. They have five on one team

Last edited:
A couple of my UNC buddies were complaining that it was in KC. God forbid a number 1 seed gets to play close to home (cough) Greensboro !!!!!

Yeah that clip was actually a "nasty" face after Withey blocked a three point shot into the stands. Either way Rock Chalk! (and I didn't realize their undergrad acceptance rate was so high. Either way my masters from there is still pretty good so I'll be proud!)

Agree that was more 'I can't believe that just happened (to us)' look.

My question is what is the average acceptance rate at State schools? I would think State schools are truly supposed to provide a lot of opportunity to in state residents.

What pisses me off is we don't have a top 3 team in the ACC that could butcher Roy's underachieving teams.

Back