• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Caturday

Thoughts on Caturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
For purposes of this poll, Moonz is the arbiter of dwarfdom. If he has called/is accustomed to calling you a dwarf, then you are, in fact, a dwarf. For those with questions about their status, please PM or post in this thread.

Moonz is a shitty father and an ugly mother fucker. Probably the ugliest person on these boards

Edit: Didn't one of the posters fuck the OPs gf and get into a fight at a tailgate.

Bans aren't decided in the court of public opinion, nor should they be. But my opinions on Caturday are known.

Bans aren't decided in the court of public opinion, nor should they be. But my opinions on Caturday are known.

You're younger than I am (I think). Get used to this phrase, "your opinion doesn't matter and stop being a cunt."

Get some help Caturday. Those who egg him on/encourage him, know youre enabling someone with very serious personality and substance abuse problems. Just a thought.

Moonz is a shitty father and an ugly mother fucker. Probably the ugliest person on these boards

Edit: Didn't one of the posters fuck the OPs gf and get into a fight at a tailgate.

deets pls

I'm serious...was it you? Or Elquintodeac or whatever the fuck? I remember a very awkward tailgate after someone laid the wood to her.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Only thing that came to mind was Nonny's and NoVa's feud over the tailgate cougar.

You seem to take things too personally and you also seem super creepy.

Back