• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

Well hot damn, 4 thumbs up from me, though I don't really have much an opinion formed on Quinn, but I'm so + on the other 3 I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, especially for Kirby as Sue.

Good week for Marvel buzz, glad to see it, now to follow-through, first by making sure the public knows in no uncertain terms "Those Sony movies aren't us."

Interesting that they're going with an older cast. Also crazy that this film is about 18 months away.

Pedro Pascal? Wow what a wildcard pick

Lazy casting if you ask me.

Just because someone is the "hot" name, doesn't mean they deserve to be in every property that exists. Just makes it seem like we'll see the Fantastic Four more infrequently since he is also leading at least 2 other major properties with shooting schedules coming up.

I don't mind Quinn as much, and don't know much about Moss-Bachrach....I've wanted to see more of Quinn since Eddie in Stranger Things.

Forgive me for not knowing comics inside and out, but is Mr. Fantastic a lot older than Sue in the comics as well? I mean, I know he's older, but like 15 years is a lot.

From what I know, Sue is a hot blonde woman and Reed has graying temples.

I'm excited about the revival. That cartoon was a staple of my childhood. The Wolverine voice put me off since it doesn't seem like the same actor but I think it'll be awesome.

Same voice. Just older. I think all living voice actors from the original show returned.

March will be amazing.

Invincible Season 2 Part 2 - March 14
X-Men '97 - March 20

I love Pedro Pascal, don't get me wrong. But I thought we were getting Jim from the Office as Mr. Fantastic?

I loved Joseph Quinn in Stranger things and I think he'll make a great Human Torch. The scene of him shredding Metallica on top of his trailer was epic.

Back