• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Yeah, I agree. At first I was worried that they're setting up the umpteenth "oh no rogue AI is coming to get us" plotline in the nu-Trek era (Peanut Hamper + Agimus and Badgie), but then thinking about it that goes way way back to TOS with The Ultimate Computer, V'Ger, Nomad (and many more) so that's just life with Trek.

Prodigy is back now too, I enjoyed it, as ever.

Vision Quest series coming to Disney+.

I enjoyed season 2 of The Witcher a lot more than season 1. It seemed like they were really hitting their stride. The biggest issue with creating a new witcher would be all the history Geralt has with people, most notably Yennefer. I still can't believe Cavill is apparently just walking away on his own accord after being the one who made all this happen.

I will say that I've actually enjoyed the first two seasons of the show more than the first 4 books.

Last edited:
that's what's most strange - wasn't he the one who championed the production in the first place?

Saw something that the other people working on the project apparently hate all the source material so probably massive creative differences finally breaking through.

Stargirl is ending with Season 3.

It’s disappointing. Season 1 was excellent but they’ve struggled to recapture that magic similar to Black Lightning.

Major casting in my opinion. Seems like they have big plans for the character.

Yahya may well have the highest combined power rating of any actor yet. Dr. Manhattan is of course god-tier and Wonder-Man is way near the top of Marvel's heros. Black Manta is cool but doesn't do much for his total power level but nor does he hurt it.

Spoiler for those wondering if there are people whining about race swapping Simon - yes, yes there are plenty.

Chidi is in Ant-Man. He's not a big name so I highly doubt the fan speculation I've seen that he's Reed.

That was more fancasting than speculation going back to when Majors was cast as Kang.

Marvel has officially said that Harper (Chidi) is leader of the Quantum Realm resistance against Kang. Of course that totally could be Reed. Instead of going to space, they went to the Quantum Realm.

No, I saw speculation, not fancasting. Maybe you saw something different.

No, I saw speculation, not fancasting. Maybe you saw something different.

I’m saying people didn’t just start saying Harper is probably Reed. People have been fancasting Harper as Reed well before his actually casting was announced.

I went in with low expectations for BP2 and was pleasantly surprised.

Wakanda Forever was excellent.

My kids and I thought the opposite. It felt like a DC movie. Not awful, but underwhelming.

I think part of our disappointment is because the standard set by the original was so high. It's tied with the 1st GotG as my favorite to rewatch.

Something in this one just fell flat for me.

Last edited:
My opinion is somewhere between you both. I really enjoyed it. But it felt more Marvel-y than the last

But I will definitely rewatch it. And I think it will have staying power

Back