• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

We gotta go Geiger or tejas and I think it’s tejas. I’m also at basketball practice so I don’t have time to reread.

just make sure you have your vig hit in for diggler/cata

i'm on tejas right now

who do your instincts tell you is the SK between diggler, cata, and tejas?

you, mako, and myself need to vote as a block

Tejas still feels like mafia to me but I can go with you and Mako on him being the sk. I would vig hit Diggler

switch to Tejas

sorry I got stuck in a meeting, here is what I have

Cata0
Mako2DigglerTejas
Diggler0
Geigs1Cata
dv70
Tejas3Makodv7Geigs

tejas, maf goon, is dead. gimme night moves.

For the next round, I will take vote locks via PM but do not under any circumstance discuss locking in thread.

diggler (sk), geigs (nilla), DV7 (cop) died. 3 players remain. It is day, round ends with locks or at 130.

Oh wait it appears only 2 players remain and the game is over.

Interesting game. We had a BG miss all moves, the other BG actively decline to make a move. Those BG are interesting role imo, pretty neutered. We had an RNG kill to end the game, if it had stacked one of the other hits we would be at 2-1. If Cata had made it 3-3 who knows what would have happened. Good job everyone narrowly avoiding AA and having a game.

I never even considered diggler for SK with that overnight white flag post. Oops.

Thanks for running, toogs

he had outed himself earlier in game also by saying he survived a hit (which he did).

you were pretty spot on at end

Diggler bamboozled everyone with the fake cop claim. Got me killed. Swung the balance.

I remained....

-eybEel1xeFZmr1zHtDmBw2HLWd6UbA2MhZUNHBODL_-EnIfnXBYqSTmsV_9RaEyuniwj2geXux7Ujt8BTvLn_D34aZLSw41lceQAcWbhuN9GqBvl2kjI6_uQyxIk03h4Zd4J8TcNdc

Knight gets (some deserved) shit sometimes, but he often diagnoses the game when civ and is often ignored. I hate being mafia when he is civ.

Back