• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte Area Wake - "Cuse Game Watching

Deacon2002

Reaction score
It seems like there's one for about every other area, so why not one for Charlotte.....Does anyone know of any bars showing the game tomorrow night? I would love to get together with a group of fellow Wake fans and watch the game. I live in the Lake Norman Area (off exit 25), but I'm willing to go elsewhere in the city to watch it....

It seems like there's one for about every other area, so why not one for Charlotte.....Does anyone know of any bars showing the game tomorrow night? I would love to get together with a group of fellow Wake fans and watch the game. I live in the Lake Norman Area (off exit 25), but I'm willing to go elsewhere in the city to watch it....

Hef's on park and Woodlawn usually shows the games....call them before you make the drive

I'll check around and see if I can find something. Last I checked, Hef's didn't pull in ESPN3, but Mike's new place, Luckie Lou's, may.

BTTT. I wonder if there's any way Selwyn/Picassos would show it. Anybody have any info?

Selwyn? No thanks. Have feelers out to Sutton House, Hef's, Luckie Lou's, and a couple other spots. Tough night with the Panthers game and better college football options on the satellite.

The Selwyn patio would actually a be a great place to watch a game. Much nicer than it was a few years ago.

The Selwyn patio would actually a be a great place to watch a game. Much nicer than it was a few years ago.

True, just not tonight with a Panthers game. You'd be lucky to get a TV but there is no chance you get audio.

Sounds like I need to give it another shot...last time I was there you couldn't hear the game that was on over the din of 30 year-old SOPHs reliving their glory days.

Selwyn is a great place to watch a game IMO, although I didn't really think it through given the Panthers game and the usual Thursday night crowd. Place will be beyond packed.

Selwyn is a great place to watch a game IMO, although I didn't really think it through given the Panthers game and the usual Thursday night crowd. Place will be beyond packed.

Yeah, it's gotten cooler at night too, which should make a difference.

No positive responses yet.

Much of my normal crowd is out of town, so I can't call up and guarantee 10+ folks if they'll put the game on for us.

another wake alumn just told me Dilworth Bar & Grill said they'd be showing it. May need to call to confirm

None of my usuals are showing it. Might want to call Dilworth based on the post above. I'm on a conference call till 6, so I can't call them.

Back