• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread šŸ˜Š

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the things that does keep me up at night is what would happen to the boards if I die randomly, since I'm like 99% sure they'd also go away unless I put some good instructions in my will
Can't you do a twin mind meld before you die? Maybe schedule them at regular intervals just in case.

We have a mobile unit. We keep it in the living room during the day, but move it to the master bedroom at night. I breathe filtered air through my cpap, but the Mrs has benefitted greatly.

Iā€™ve got 3 total in my house and I too have noticed a difference. They really help out west during fire season when the air quality can be really bad.

Weā€™ve had really poorly titled game threads this year and I blame that on our failures
At one time I'd go in and edit the thread titles, but haven't this season. If I notice they're pretty meh, I'll start adding a little sauce.

also i'm catching up on the last finish and "moderator" is really underselling it here

it's funny because my roommate at the time olivegardendeac actually got me into this venture when dv7 and him conspired to start the boards (he was the original technical brains of the operation working with dv7 on that launch but wanted some assistance), and then he stepped away/just didn't care at all about the boards ~2 years later, and then TWDeac joined up but also has moved past this community (for now šŸ™), and now it's basically just me actually doing all the hosting and management/software stuff.. with LK as my backup admin/second opinion when necessary, and tsy is really the only full time moderator now (besides biff ;p)
Thankfully, this community is pretty good and self controlling that we don't have to do a lot of moderating. Every once in a while a poster will cause a scene, but I'm thankful we can sit back and watch for the most part.

Iā€™ve got 3 total in my house and I too have noticed a difference. They really help out west during fire season when the air quality can be really bad.
I'm sure I can look it up, but I'm curious how they work to purify the air. Mostly how they're so damn good at it.

man we passed out a little on the early side tonight and waking up at 1130 just now thinking it was going to be like 4 really fucked with me
I fell asleep on the couch after watching UNC lose. The Mrs woke me up to go to bed at 130 and was sleeping solidly until 3:48 when my daughter's toy walkie talkie started beeping alerting us of a low battery. I had trouble falling back asleep after getting up to turn it off.

Burn the house down Birdman
This is the third time we been him in the yard, every time with in 100 feet of the back door, but this time about 10 feet. This morning the wife is freaking out about the dogs getting bitten. Iā€™m thinking theyā€™ve lived here for three years with that snake and been fine, what is the difference today. So anyway, apparently I donā€™t love the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back