• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 120: It's Tuesday - Most Productive Day of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
this chat thread has ghost town written all over it

it may take a month to be locked and in the end 77% of the posts will be HP's

Naw, I'm recruiting some chicks to come in and talk about something (anything) and then the dudes will all go crazy and the whole thread will fly by.

i don't understand all these random people involved in the bzz/wellman out movement now. who are the stratts? who are all these people with blogs and twitter that get everyone so riled up? if no one reads doofus/numbers posts why would anyone want to read their full-blown articles? wgaf about any of this?

maybe in my old age of almost 30 moonz's stance on facepainters is starting to make lots of sense.

OFY just got box seats to Hurricanes game on Sunday.

ohh man "the perfect space" just came on my pandora, and it was the 2nd song at our wedding for the family dance/break it down to intro in to the band (after "first day of my life" for our first dance). getting dusty in here...

i don't understand all these random people involved in the bzz/wellman out movement now. who are the stratts? who are all these people with blogs and twitter that get everyone so riled up? if no one reads doofus/numbers posts why would anyone want to read their full-blown articles? wgaf about any of this?

maybe in my old age of almost 30 moonz's stance on facepainters is starting to make lots of sense.

As you continue to get older, everything I do and say around here will make sense.

ohh man "the perfect space" just came on my pandora, and it was the 2nd song at our wedding for the family dance/break it down to intro in to the band (after "first day of my life" for our first dance). getting dusty in here...

Umm, that's probably my favorite Avett's song at the moment. Definitely the best song of that album. I even recently tweeted about how underrated it is, and how the older I get the more it makes sense.

I guess I'll have to put our e-feud on hold for a while now. Damn it.

i'd rep you, but i negged you for your silly nfl taste. so consider this some POE's REP.

but yeah i love the lyrics, and i love the slow then fast thing.

As you continue to get older, everything I do and say around here will make sense.

Anthony-Bourdain-anthony-bourdain-27205963-594-396.jpg

i'd rep you, but i negged you for your silly nfl taste. so consider this some POE's REP.

but yeah i love the lyrics, and i love the slow then fast thing.

Same

One of the best qualities of the Avett's is how they can take a slower, more sentimental song, and throw in a great fast kick ending. A bluegrass version of that on the same album is Laundry Room.

And with that :hug: I'm headed out to get something to eat. Definitely getting a Friday lunch brew.

would some of you guys/gals please go see Gravity this weekend so i can stop talking to myself--Petter like--in that thread.

no idea. i think i'm too old for a millenial because i remember life without the internet and still treasured xxx vhs tapes and nudie mags as a youth.

Those of us in the 83-86 range I think are millennials...really we're kind of between GenX and the millennial pussies. I don't think we were coddled like the early-to-mid 20 somethings of our generational bracket.

Those of us in the 83-86 range I think are millennials...really we're kind of between GenX and the millennial pussies. I don't think we were coddled like the early-to-mid 20 somethings of our generational bracket.

yeah. i mean maybe elsewhere in the country the coddling was happening, but not in mooresville, nc.

Is there a sandwich more perfect in its simplicity and taste than the BLT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back