• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 121: I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
moving on then... where does everyone put their clothes that aren't ready for the hamper but have been worn once or twice? like jeans and sweatshirts and whatnot. pile on the floor, on the dresser, back in the drawer, in the closet, on a chair?

I keep a pair of around-the-apartment shorts and a hoodie on top of my dresser. The shorts last a couple wears, and the hoodie will get washed once or twice a year.

"I was taught to keep an open-ended life and never trap yourself in nothing"

Sounds about right Avett BROS

"I was taught to keep an open-ended life and never trap yourself in nothing"

Sounds about right Avett BROS

gahhhhh i've been trying not to talk about them today, but after a few listens of the album... can't stop thinking about it. it's such a different tone and message from earlier stuff - so many of the songs are kind of sad when you really listen to them and understand them in teh context of those guys' lives. (morning song, bring your love to me, good to you) ...i love it so much.

SORRY BREWS, I'M DONE NOW.

JUST LISTEN TO ONE OTHER BAND AND ADMIT YOU LIKE THEM NOBODY ONLY LISTENS TO ONE BAND UNLESS THEY ARE A GROUPIE FOR THEM DAMMIT I AM SICK OF THIS WHAT IS YOUR PRO-

Meh, its time.

I think this when I go for my boards apocalypse. I need to start being a more productive human being anyways.

I know a lot of y'all, and we get a long well, but as a group you're generally pretentious derps who flash the value of your degree to make up for the fact that you're not great at interacting with other people. And I have no problem with that, since we all have our inadequacies, but the whole better-than-other-people thing gets old. There's a reason why most townies openly mock Wake kids.

So there it is. Take it as you will. Once again its not an indictment of any of you personally, but as a group, come on. Y'all have to be self aware enough to see this.

So much for your board apocalypse. Thanks for insulting everyone. Drama queen.

JUST LISTEN TO ONE OTHER BAND AND ADMIT YOU LIKE THEM NOBODY ONLY LISTENS TO ONE BAND UNLESS THEY ARE A GROUPIE FOR THEM DAMMIT I AM SICK OF THIS WHAT IS YOUR PRO-

i listen to lots of other stuff, but it's old. i can start waxing poetic about led zeppelin if you'd like?

Brasky was just posting pictures for a while. I guess he's back to normal now.

i listen to lots of other stuff, but it's old. i can start waxing poetic about led zeppelin if you'd like?

what do you think of the a$ap crew and their place in masculinity, especially after the a$ap rocky encounter with Jason Collins?

here is something to get you acquainted to them LBE, it's sort of about a woman "being good to" a man (NSFW)

do you mean a$ap MOB?

ibp57.gif

i mean if deachops quit and brasky quit and bkf quit and goniners quit... i almost have to

deachoops just stepped away. to the best of my knowledge, she didn't make a departure announcement and insult everyone. If she comes back, she comes back.

GoNiners just insults people. I think GoNiners may actually be Brasky. They have similar sentence structure.

deachoops just stepped away. to the best of my knowledge, she didn't make a departure announcement and insult everyone. If she comes back, she comes back.

oh you don't have inside women in the girl group, i forgot

i'm just glad goniners is NEVER. POSTING. AGAIN. we had a face to face chat about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back