• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 121: I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for your board apocalypse. Thanks for insulting everyone. Drama queen.

My apocalypse was to call out of many of you for being the derps that you are. Generalizing about a good portion of Wake kids, something I've tried to avoid since its your boards.

And yes my goal is to start posting less, and start working more. I've been better at that this week.

Now go cry somewhere over message board butthurt, you pathetic 30-something year old bitch.

Last edited:
oh you don't have inside women in the girl group, i forgot

i'm just glad goniners is NEVER. POSTING. AGAIN. we had a face to face chat about it.

He told you that face to face? What's he like irl? Either way, he never announced it on the boards. Pretty different imo.

Just can't stop rolling my eyes. I must have the strongest eye muscles on the planet from rolling my eyes when I read a Brasky post.

My apocalypse was to call out of many of you for being the derps that you are. Generalizing about a good portion of Wake kids, something I've tried to avoid since its your boards.

And yes my goal is to start posting less, and start working more. I've been better at that this week.

No grow cry somewhere over message board butthurt, you pathetic 30-something year old bitch.

Oh_burn.gif

Now go cry somewhere over message board butthurt, you pathetic 30-something year old bitch.
Even worse, I think he's closer to 40 IRL.

He told you that face to face? What's he like irl? Either way, he never announced it on the boards. Pretty different imo.

he's an excellent little spoo-

I MEAN he's a nice guy, very passionate about HIS NINERS

Even worse, I think he's closer to 40 IRL.

The thought of a nearly-40 year old man (with a wife and kids I believe) spending hours of his day goading another person, just so that he can feel intellectually superior, and therefore get his one life victory of that day, is just...

Something. Its certainly something.

is brasky the biggest millennial on the boards?

Brasky, this is how you quit bro.

I'm glad that I have been able to teach you guys so much over 21,000 times. It was important, but you have all flown the coop. You have learned enough. I am Mr. Feeny, and you guys are Shawn and Cory and Topanga. It's time for everyone to move on. We're all friends. You can probably facebook me if you need me. Definitely tweet me. I'm sorry I never got to achieve ALL my goals (getting two ogbroads in a threesome, but you ogbroads all have kids now, and I'm not ready to be a Dad) but at least I can call up RJKarl whenever I want to talk horse racing. I'm probably switching to Liquor and Wine soon, so I will be busy. I hear that's tough selling those things. I'll need all the time I can get!

maybe see you guys when we finally hire a good basketball coach

I know nobody cares and will just talk about #Carrots. So it goes.

If you quit like a little bitch while weakly calling out the board. Then couldn't stand more than two days without interacting with the very people who make you feeling like an intellectual piss ant, just own it and stop deflecting.

If you quit like a little bitch while weakly calling out the board. Then couldn't stand more than two days without interacting with the very people who make you feeling like an intellectual piss ant, just own it and stop deflecting.

I was never gonna leave for good brah. But yeah it wasn't my finest hour. But I'm back and I'm just counting the years until I knock up HP's daughter. 18 year olds can be so dumb and reckless.

i sent/received about 100 emails yesterday.

today that number (so far) is 5.
dragging.

So it is the kid that does it? I was wondering if I'd ever feel like a real adult. I thought the house and yard and mortgage would do it, but it did not.

FWIW, I am pregnant with my second kid and still don't feel like an adult. I often feel funny when dropping off or picking up at daycare, like the real grownups are going to be all "who is letting that girl leave with a kid?"

this makes me unusually mad, I'm going to negrep once a day until you go to putters and fix this grave injustice to life

I don't really eat condiments so it shouldn't be a surprise that I've never opted for a sandwich that requires being dipped into a cup of juice. I feel like it would make the bread mushy.

Ok, I have settled down some. Clearly negrepping you once a day would be a childish and silly thing. What would NOT be silly is that in approximately 24 hours I plan on going to Putters for lunch, however I will have just landed on a plane and will be by my lonesome.

Therefore, in the spirit of mocking you for eating in at lunch every day yesterday and mocking you for never having a French Dip, RTQ, would you like to accompany me to Putters for lunch tomorrow, my treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back