• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now will not feel satisfied until I've eaten some Captain Crunch.

Chic is like a trained assassin to cook bacon without eating any. It is impossible. My bacon consumption is exponentially greater when cooking it than just eating it.

I get a little drowsy in the afternoons at work. Does this happen to anyone else? I usually bring some baby carrots to snack on, which helps with my energy levels. But this morning I had a really good run 8 mile run with JodiFosterToy so I finished my carrot snack already and now im struggling. im trying to avoid hitting the vending machine beacuse that stuff is unhealthy. Lol!

Is there any kind of bacon cereal? Because I would eat the HELL out of it.

Chic is like a trained assassin to cook bacon without eating any. It is impossible. My bacon consumption is exponentially greater when cooking it than just eating it.
This is pretty good vegan bacon:
smart_bacon_201210.jpg

And this is TERRIBLE (though tofurkey usually makes really good stuff):
p_tempehM_bacon.jpg

I was thinking of the bad guy from The DaVinci Code.

I didn't have much sugary cereal growing up but I went the other way with that and freaking LOVE them.

this. maybe once over the course of summer break mom would cave and buy Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs :)drool:) ...and then the next morning brothers and I would sit at the breakfast table and eat as much as we possibly could, about 3 bowls each, to ensure we got as much as the others. A one-bowl rule was instated, and then we'd race eachother downstairs to get to the mixing bowls first.

I got a UPS delivery alert that my package was delivered at my office around 1:00 today and left at the front door, but no one's seen the UPS guy. it's my costume for a party Sat night so it better come today or tomorrow.

Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch was like crack. "Healthy part of a balanced breakfast" my ass. But I loved it.

Cookie Crisps were probably my favorite cereal growing up and thinking back to it the options ranged from stuff like Wheat Chex and Special K to the more sugary options like Lucky Charms and Trix

nowadays I usually defer to the plain old Cheerios

20110829-mini-cereal-boxes-kelloggs.jpg

#childhood

oh hell no. these were the worst and turned violent as we fought over the froot loops and apple jacks.
i guess they're nto the worst because i loved them, but they were bad news bears in a family of 3 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back