• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is much more exciting. In our celebrity voices, let's rehash all the old favorites -- best cereals, pumpkin beers, excel spreadsheet tips, bhole scissoring, etc.

Alpha bits were my jam. Followed by fruit loops and cinnamon toast crunch.

Now I'm strictly smart start or honey nut. The last two weeks it's been instant oatmeal.

This is much more exciting. In our celebrity voices, let's rehash all the old favorites -- best cereals, pumpkin beers, excel spreadsheet tips, bhole scissoring, etc.

best cereals - cheerios!
pumpkin beers - it is pumpkin beer season BUY BUY BUY
excel - wat
bhole - already discussed

I feel like the sexual hook up / baseball metaphor is too loosely defined and needs clarification. Like, when WakeGal says she got to 3rd base with WRS, people have different interpretations of what that means. It could be fangers, shocker, b hole scissor attempt but fail...who knows. I wish there was some clarification on this.

hey nelly, do you have a list of everyone and who they really are?

not sure how up to date this is

moonzzz - Kanye West (present)
Townie - Bronson Pinchot (present)
deacphan - Emile Hirsch (present)
HTTD - Dabney Coleman
AWAR - Bridget Fonda (present)
El Chupe - Anne Ramsey (present)
DeacHawk - Cate Blanchett (present)
LBE - Eddie Vedder
DeacFan2009 - Casey Affleck
Knight - Toni Braxton
RTQ - Bill Laimbeer (present)
Nonny - John Mayer
ITK - Carl Weathers (present)
TWDeac - Tommy Lee Jones (present)
Tsy - Dong Dong (present)
JDawg - Jacques Chirac (present)
OldGoldBeard - Mario Van Peebles (present)
Palma - Sully Sullenberger
rjequalsmj - Felicity Huffman (present)
bmoney - Ellen Cleghorne (present)
cookout - Ben Affleck (present)
deacondamo - Kristi Yamaguchi
bojanglefunk - Emilio Estevez
Hello - Kimbo Slice (present in alternate form)
buckets - Patrick Fugit (present)
WakeGal - Leelee Sobieski
HeavyPetter - Paul Hogan (present)
94Deac - Geena Davis
DCDeac - Viggo Mortensen
DeacisGO - Garth Brooks
bigdoublezero - Maggie Gyllenhaal
Jhmd - Randy Quaid
dv7 - Alicia Silverstone
724 - Dame Judy Dench
wfudkn - Kylie Minogue
leftcoastdeac - James Cameron
BillBrasky - Pete Sampras (present)
Rubbins - Jodi Foster (present)
SteelCityDeac - Mary Steenburgen (present)
dashionista - Jimmy Buffett
rjkarl - John Travolta (possible imposter)
DeacinVermont - Chef Bobby Flay (present)
Eat Lead Commie - Alan Ruck
DeaconPeach - Nelson Mandela (present)
HeltonCreek - Ricardo Villalobos
DeacFreak07 - Luis Guzman (present)
??? - Willie Nelson
??? - GW Carver

I'm still mad we didn't get John Travolta (or at least the REAL John Travolta aka rjkarl).

why was deachops overlooked w/ an alternate celebrity persona? this obv contributed to the strike

So do you cook separate meals for you and the boys?
Sometimes. Like I will cook turkey sausages while thy have polish sausage or we do turkey burgers and regular burgers and when we do beginner they have bacon and I have veggie sausage. But they do eat a lot of poultry and seafood too. They get a separate pizza on pizza nights, etc.

accurate.

I mix Cheerios and Wheat Chex every day. Haven't bought a different kind of cereal in a couple years, though I ate Special K Red Berries at my sister's house a couple months ago.

hmm I think lbE told me of a time she hadn't had red meat in years and then drunk ate a roast beef sub, and was in pain for days. I'd be worried about jumping into a burger. wonder if a turkey burger with all those toppings might satisfy your craving? it's probably for the red meat though and it wouldn't fool Mett 3.0.
Yeah I have thought do trying a turkey burger first in case that would work. I need to try red robin or something because usually turkey burgers come on wheat buns with nothing "unhealthy" on them.

Ethical reasons?
Not really, just don't like it mostly an it was less rude to tell people I was a vegetarian than to say I don't like what you are cooking.

On cereal:
I love cocoa puffs more than I can express.

also wasn't allowd to have sugary cereal other than something like rice krispies, raisin bran or special k with splenda (or the faux sweetener du jour) sprinkled on top. I got to college and discovered the deliciousness of cinnamon toast crunch. CTT and splenda raisin bran are two faves now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back