• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 143: Bar Bar Bar Bar Bar Bar Babar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dude I was just cting with rtq I can't help if I'm so damned charming that it looks like I was trying to hit on rtq

Lol dude I was just cting with rtq I can't help if I'm so damned charming that it looks like I was trying to hit on rtq

It's okay, amigo. All of the board dudes want to get in RTQ's Fleshlight. Hell, half the broads too probably. Lord knows how RTQ could apply her Fleshlight skills to a lady penis.

I just got a massive chub from Kate Upton. Nice.

Does anyone else find the Kate Upton is hot chats to be a little unnerving at times? I always find it a little awkward and unnerving, maybe perhaps because I knew her sister in college.

usually a breitling superocean

Mtndeac about didn't get a job a few years back because of his brietling. The interviewer saw the Brietling and his wake forest education and thought that he might be a lazy, rich kid (VERY far from the truth).

I know they're fatty but I just ate an almost entire avocado raw with some salt and lime.

Does anyone else find the Kate Upton is hot chats to be a little unnerving at times? I always find it a little awkward and unnerving, maybe perhaps because I knew her sister in college.

No more or less weird than any "hot or not" convo. (So, not at all, and I know her wake family as well)

What is it about knowing her sister that makes you feel that way?

Ohh, we talking timepieces? I want in. Haven't bought a new one in like 2 years. Getting itchy.

The IWC Portuguese that's shows up on slide one is baller. Big big fan. But it's no BPW. It is one of two watches that will be my next.

nuja2ame.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back