• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 157 - That'll do, pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
my sister asked that we get boosters for whooping cough but my parents had trouble finding somewhere that would do it, so I didn't look. bad aunt, bad godmother, bad sister. whoops.

I just checked, and the last time I got a shot at my PCP it had it covered. Seems like they're pretty common.

Yeah, women have to go to the doctor more than dudes because they have that special magical body part that needs its own doctor. Then they have a primary care doctor too. Then they should all have a team of psychiatrists.

Yeah, women have to go to the doctor more than dudes because they have that special magical body part that needs its own doctor. Then they have a primary care doctor too. Then they should all have a team of psychiatrists.

Real bros just treat themselves with whiskey, salt, and maybe some frozen peas.

Woman across the hall from me is being tested for whooping cough this afternoon. I had no idea that was a thing anymore - don't they vaccinate for that?

you need a booster, I had it back in 2010. It is the worst.

my sister asked that we get boosters for whooping cough but my parents had trouble finding somewhere that would do it, so I didn't look. bad aunt, bad godmother, bad sister. whoops.

They do it at Walgreens.

Speaking of shots- I got the flu shot on Sunday and now I feel under the weather OMG it's the flu I'm dying.

I'm buying a pair of shoes for a costume and am torn between the ones that would be better for the costume, and the ones that I'd be more likely to wear again. I'm not sure I'm a combat boot sort of gal.

I'm buying a pair of shoes for a costume and am torn between the ones that would be better for the costume, and the ones that I'd be more likely to wear again. I'm not sure I'm a combat boot sort of gal.

You get the ones for the costume. If you do it, you do it right!

What costume?

No doc martins left over from the juggalette days?

General Getbutt

156616_823952745003_147339353_n.jpg

omg are you going to be daria? i could totally see you as daria.

think i'm going to be juggling three costumes this year. for work our group is dressing as advertising icons, so i'm the travelocity gnome. going out friday, and going to a house party on saturday with the same friends as friday night so i don't really want to repeat outfits two nights in a row. thinking miss piggy for one night and gotta confirm another costume for friday night. might just be the bachelorette-- easy peasy and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back