• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 158 - in which grown men discuss the finer points of sexy times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about making my fave Chili recipe this weekend... but now that I see Townie is making an EVERYTHING soup I might have to pull out the ol' cookbook and see if I can one-up him.

You still have that one chili recipe df09? Email it to me plz if so (I think it's the one you're talking about).

Or just wait until you're done studying.

Dogs are amazing, but even Tuffalo waited until he settled down (murried & owned a house) to get one. Doesn't sound like #'s has that kind of stability in his life yet.

This is where I am on the issue.

This is where I am on the issue.

I will point out though that it may be easier for you to train a puppy now because you have more flexibility now as a student and you will have tons of flexibility when studying for the bar exam. It will definitely be harder to get home to let a dog out when you are working. I would love to get a dog now but don't know how I would be able to manage it with the hours that I work.

You still have that one chili recipe df09? Email it to me plz if so (I think it's the one you're talking about).

If you're willing to share, I'd love it too.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chili-I-2/Detail.aspx

I usually up the amount of beef (both ground and sirloin), add more heat via habaneros/scotch bonnets, and then for the beer use whatever I've got. Last time I did a Chocolate stout and left out the cocoa powder.

It comes really really really rich and flavorful and the coffee/chocolate/beer flavors are more subtle than you'd imagine, but they contribute a lot.

Imma make a soup this week with butternut squash, turnips, sweet potatoes, apples, celeriac, onions, leeks, and pumpkin. Fuckin a. Love soups.

yeah but does it have a cat puppet with rainbow lasers

The house point, on the other hand, is dead on

You were engaged at least, right!? RIGHT!?

Having a nice sized house with any yard at all makes such a difference. Having a dog in a bigger city when your future is uncertain is just such a tough move to make. You can make it work, but it takes a lot of sacrifice.

Yep.

Awesome article Numbers! Good turnaround time, too.

I guess I just can't understand why they'd stop playing it without some kind of announcement at least attempting to explain why. It's kind of a big deal for a lot of alumni (and I hope current students)

so, i got my hands on some old rip van winkle bourbon today. very cool looking bottle.

Thanks guys. We have no idea why this happened. The first I heard about it was last night from a handful of band members (which is why I'm sure this is true - since the band has no reason to lie about why they can't play it) and it's a pretty baffling decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back