• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2023 Annual Self-Evaluations due Friday, January 12 at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
To biff’s credit - townhomes are great & should be allowed everywhere a single family detached home is allowed. However, it’s OK if you’d rather have a home that you’re not sharing walls with your neighbor and you want a yard and to be able to have some outdoor space. But there’s no need for lots that are bigger than 5,000sqft at maximum. Most cities have their smallest lot size at 5,000 so moving towards small lot option like Durham can really unlock a lot of potential imo

I’m lying with my 8yo who is crying because homeless people don’t have homes and I can hear my 5yo crying from the other room because we put cheese in her spaghetti even though she always eats cheese in her spaghetti and long story short it doesn’t look like I’m getting laid tonight.
Posting this way past your bedtime

I’m lying with my 8yo who is crying because homeless people don’t have homes and I can hear my 5yo crying from the other room because we put cheese in her spaghetti even though she always eats cheese in her spaghetti and long story short it doesn’t look like I’m getting laid tonight.

There’s apparently a warm plate/bowl of cheesy spaghetti available.

intro-1607632450.jpg

Last edited:
i don't understand why you would build homes that close together...seems bonkers to me
in a real answer - why do you need all that space?

there are great benefits to density - better quality of life (happiness, emotional/physical wellbeing, sense of community), affordability, often closer to amenities that you would frequent, environmental impact, etc.

our house is on a 4,000sqft lot. built on one side property line, driveway built on the other. front yard & back yard are perfect size imo. our house is still smaller than the max small lot options in durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back