• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 3 early 5 plama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I always knew we glorified vigilantism with shit like Batman and Punisher and stuff, but I'm just sort of realizing now how early this gets put in front of kids.

Trey Wingo doing a Twitter poll for "who is better at their job" between Kelce and Taylor Swift is truly incredible.

The replies were full of NFL knuckleheads who said they didn't even know who Taylor was. That's not even humanly possible.

We need a kids show that's like never talk to cops unless you have a lawyer there.

The replies were full of NFL knuckleheads who said they didn't even know who Taylor was. That's not even humanly possible.
EDOJNLjUcAIgFrf.jpg

Like, is Travis Kelce boosting hotel and local economies when he goes on the road every week? The Chiefs are probably doing it a bit on the whole, but what an asinine question.

Trey Wingo doing a Twitter poll for "who is better at their job" between Kelce and Taylor Swift is truly incredible.

Kory doesn't know who Taylor Swift or Travis Kelce is.

PP just following where Thomas the Tank Engine started

it's all just Ayn Rand all the way down
man we sometimes watch the Thomas shows that are on Amazon (I guess mid-00s since CGI) and everyone is just an asshole to one another, especially Thomas. there's a newer animated Thomas one on Netflix where they don't have British accents and it's more friendly.

We need a kids show that's like never talk to cops unless you have a lawyer there.

So I kids legal drama that does for lawyers what Doc McStuffins did for doctors?

Pro-lawyer propaganda (lawpraganda?) isn’t a huge improvement over copraganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back